Kadee Ded...Haed Haeng Ruk

shubby

sarNie Adult
chakrit have alot of lakorn coming....anywayz...can't wait till this lakorn come out...looking forward to see pinky and him 2gether....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
News. Interview Pinky and behind the scenes.

"คดีเด็ด...เหตุแห่งรัก" เริ่มตอนแรกคืนนี้

คืนนี้แล้วนะคะที่คุณผู้ชมจะได้สัมผัสกับละครแนวโรแมนติก ดราม่า "คดีเด็ด...เหตุแห่งรัก" เรื่องราวของสาวน้อยคนหนึ่งที่ถูกแรงกดดันจากสังคม จนเข้าไปพัวพันกับคดียาเสพติดโดยไม่ตั้งใจ

click here to view clip

credit: www.ch7.com

pze

sarNie Adult
i saw the first episode for this lakorn n so far its interesting.....looks like itll be a cute one.....lots of cute scenes with pinky n chakrit...

natty

Chubs
is chakrit going to die at the end? .. but anyways.. love this lakorn already.. what a good start for the year.. soo many cute scenes!

meenia

sarNie Adult
Wow...sweet scence of pinky and chakrit...Cute I can not wait to see it..Is it true that chakrit is going to die in this lakorn...Oh...no...I don't want my chakrit to die....

tang071

sarNie Elites
die? i thought this was a comedy/drama lakorn. i think you're confused with sum pao thong, i heard that in that lakorn theres a possibility that chakrit will die.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult

KaDee Ded Het Haeng Ruk (Teaser) - Click Here To View

Credit: roots

The lakorn kinda remind me of the one Chakrit did with Vicky. Where na'ek and her father own the beach and Chakrit had problems so he ended up staying at na'ek place. But for this one it's the opposite, pra'ek owns the beach, na'ek have problems and stayed there.

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
Check out the official info here:
http://www.ch7.com/lakon_data.php?NID=244&...99a41a085a9d0b0

Looks like a police/action/romantic lakorn with Chakrit and Pinky. She's very pretty and grown-up look in this one so check it out.

Nangek: Pinky/Sawika - Sunisa, a famous lakorn actress

P'ek: Chakrit - Nawee, a writer and owner of a beach resort, also brother of Sunisa's best friend

Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday 20.25 on CH 7
First Airing on Dec 31

Opening Theme:http://www.my5minutes.com/displaymedia.php?pos=-30979
Ending Theme: http://www.my5minutes.com/thumbnails.php?album=3781

Short Summary:
Sunisa is a up and coming lakorn actress when police find drugs in her condo where she lives with her younger brother, Karun. When she sees police at her building and finds out what's going on, she asks her friend for help. Her friend tells her to hideout at the island resort owned by her brother, Nawee. He is a popular novel writer whose work Sunisa has read before and admires. Sunisa is in a relationship with the a fellow actor while Nawee is involved with an model. Back in the city, the police are trying to find and arrest but that doesn't seem to be all they want her for.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
The first sence is so cute. I can't wait to watch the rest.. There's going to be alot of cute sence between them.. yaaa.. I'm loving this lakorn more and more already.. Pinky and Charit does have a good chemistry together.. Charit English is so good..

Who's the other girl, Rachael .. She is so dark.. :wub:

natty

Chubs
lol well chakrit was an international school student..even may said that on the set of his lakorn with kat e.. all they do is speak english..

but anyways.. i hope this lakorn maintain it's good sweet scene.. and no missing sweet scenes.. but does anyone know if chakrit will die at the end

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
what chakrit going to die? Could someone give a little brief of everything. Wow if he's going to die it's going to be a bumber... But if they die together like SongLoirNeRonDon then it would be kind of good. I hope it won't end sad. Please say it won't end sad.

natty

Chubs
tang071 said:
die? i thought this was a comedy/drama lakorn. i think you're confused with sum pao thong, i heard that in that lakorn theres a possibility that chakrit will die.
[post="62398"][/post]​

no no we're not confusing it with that sum pao thong ja.. the reason why i asked if chakrit will die in this one is because in one of the ending credit scene.. pinky was walking along the beach by herself and end up sitting there alone.. plus the song too.. it said "for the person i love with all my heart, i'm willing to die, to be seperated, this is my promise that i will always have for you."

btw.. the singer sound like Tik Shiro.. any confirmation?

but anyways.. die or not die.. there's enough sweet scene in the ending credit to satisfy me.. i hope lol

belle20

sarNie Elites
ahh Natty ur rite.........die or not die!? There're enuff sweet scenes to keep us happy! :lol: I just finished the 1 epi n so far i like it!!!!! Cant wait for the nxt 1 :D oh n i like the songs 2! pretty gud!!

belle20

sarNie Elites
yea i hope it wont end sadly too!!!!! Chakrit n pinky do make a cute couple!! :D There r too many sweet scenes to make the lakorn end sadly...i think it will ruin the lakorn but unless they both die 2gether like vilasaeng said then its okie..i guess!!!!!! <_<

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
The first epi is really cute. At the end it was like an mv or something. lol The sweet scenes alsomake me happy, too. :wub: