Kade

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
i think kade's so cute & plus he looks so younger then his age...he looks like he's 18 or 19....around those teen ages...lol....he gets paired up with alot of young nekes...these dayz! -_- lol.....i have alwyas loved kade....he has such a cute baby face...lmao!!! :wub:

simple-e

sarNie Egg
Umm...I think pictures will really help us clueless ppl how cute Kade looks. Hehee, I haven't heard or seen him before so I've got no clue how he looks like. Maybe you should post up pics of him ..

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
I think Kade is very cute and he look very young for his age. However, that kinda just keep on making me see him as a teen instead of an adult. when i see him play an adult role, i don't relate to it much. when he played a younger role, i knew he's older so it also doesn't relate to me. but i'm getting used to him playing his roles now after seeing him so often. i've seen all his movies cause i love him and noon, cute couple.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Kade is so cutie...He like one of my favor actors :wub: ...here a pix of Kade with mo their new lakorn....

Mint27

i think kade's so cute & plus he looks so younger then his age...he looks like he's 18 or 19....around those teen ages...lol....he gets paired up with alot of young nekes...these dayz!
Yup, I find him very very cute and handsome. I like him very much. Kade is my #1 actor along with Oil too. Both are SO HOT.

Ahh, how sweet for u to bring this up. Yes, KAde does not age at all. He looks SO YOUNG for a 28 years old of age. When I look at him, he's like 21 to me. SO YOUNG and SO HANDSOME.

And as always and forever, Noon&Kade are always the sweetest and cutest couple. Love them so much!

KAde is very very good looking and handsome. SwEETest!!! yeahhh :loool: :loool: :w000t: :w000t: :D :D

Love him and Noon forever! MAy their love last as long as eternity. ^_^ ^_^

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yup, there is something about kade. i am not a huge fan, but his lakorns--well some of them are pretty good. some are overly dramatic, but some are have a good balance. i like the sense of humor some of his characters have and that he can show and act on his feelings for a the n'ek. i mean he has some pretty sweet scenes now and then too. hmm...i don't know...i don't think he's all that and i don't watch every lakorn he comes out with, but i just can't tune away when it's a good one--perhaps maybe it's the believability that kade has that makes you think his characters could really exist--well in the good ones anyway--well i hope i'm making sense. i guess kade has appeal, but i just can't pinpoint it.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Mint27 said:
Yup, I find him very very cute and handsome. I like him very much. Kade is my #1 actor along with Oil too. Both are SO HOT.

Ahh, how sweet for u to bring this up. Yes, KAde does not age at all. He looks SO YOUNG for a 28 years old of age. When I look at him, he's like 21 to me. SO YOUNG and SO HANDSOME.

And as always and forever, Noon&Kade are always the sweetest and cutest couple. Love them so much!

KAde is very very good looking and handsome. SwEETest!!! yeahhh :loool: :loool: :w000t: :w000t: :D :D

Love him and Noon forever! MAy their love last as long as eternity. ^_^ ^_^
[post="31224"][/post]​
DITTO!! that.. . Gosh. . the more u look at him he turns to be so handsome and charming . . . DROOLS :lmao:

Rakniran

nah,in my opinion Kade is not that cute at all. I think that Noon is way too good for Kade..lol...........Kade is a very lucky person to get Noon...

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
I think kade look cute too and i think he and nood would make a perfect couple. I alos agree with mos koblove that kade look alot younger than his age.

Mint27

Rakniran said:
nah,in my opinion Kade is not that cute at all. I think that Noon is way too good for Kade..lol...........Kade is a very lucky person to get Noon...
[post="32735"][/post]​
gosh, u should have seen those teen pics of Kade, I swear he was the HOTTEST teenage ever. :lmao: :lmao: :sweat: :loool: :loool: :) :)

Love Kade. :D

I don't think he's too good for Noon or Noon's too good for him. Both are just a wonderful, sweet and CUTE couple! They match each other more than anything! :sweat:

Mint27

Amy said:
I think kade look cute too and i think he and nood would make a perfect couple. I alos agree with mos koblove that kade look alot younger than his age.
[post="32749"][/post]​
seriously and honestly, he doesn't look 28. Kade is so young! :D :sweat:

JinFX

sarNie Egg
Noon is cute and pretty.. :wub: , but never seen kade before... :blink: :sweat: , so how long does noon & kade been together ??? are they going to married soon??? :huh: