kade and noon

sin

sarNie Egg
Do any one know Kade and Noon? I though they were a couple.
Anyone have new about two together? Are they get married so or not? I through they were say that noon would get soon before she in her 30 year old.

sw33t09

sarNie Egg
umm they broke-up lik long tym ago n but they gonna hav a movie together.....

sin said:
Do any one know Kade and Noon? I though they were a couple.
Anyone have new about two together? Are they get married so or not? I through they were say that noon would get soon before she in her 30 year old.
[post="142864"][/post]​

.diane.

Media Fanatic
p'noon and p'kade broke up already. they've had 6 lakorns together and currently filming a movie together. they are still friends but not as an official couple. p'noon is 25 years old.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i know... it's sooo sad... but i truly believe she can definitely get someone better than Kade... i think it was kiddie love back then... now she's a woman... and starting to want different things in a man...

sakura

sarNie Egg
sw33t09 said:
i heard she's with a other man right now......
[post="143421"][/post]​
really, who can you tell me? i wonder who it is? because it shame that Noon and Kade broke up like that since they were such cute couple and i couldn't believe thet broke up like that, :mellow:

sw33t09

sarNie Egg
twinklestar said:
isn't she seeing todd beer singha? correct me if i'm wrong :)
[post="143699"][/post]​
yeah ur right she's wit todd....but she broke-up wit kade first......so i dont know

charm

sarNie Egg
sw33t09 said:
yeah ur right she's wit todd....but she broke-up wit kade first......so i dont know
[post="143824"][/post]​
:shocked: wow :shock: are u serious?!! i always thought kade brokeup w/her b/c he had wandering eyes or something along that line. so she actually dumped him huh?

can some1 plz post up a pic of this todd guy? a pic of them two would be even better. thanx :D

Phone

sarNie Egg
She never dumped him... we don't know the reason why they broke up ( there were so many rumours but we still don't know the truth), and afterall Kade and Noon are still good friends, which is a good thing.

And yes now an other man (Todd Piti) is coming into her life, but all we know they are currently just friends...not a couple yet.

sw33t09

sarNie Egg
Phone said:
She never dumped him... we don't know the reason why they broke up ( there were so many rumours but we still don't know the truth), and afterall Kade and Noon are still good friends, which is a good thing.

And yes now an other man (Todd Piti) is coming into her life, but all we know they are currently just friends...not a couple yet.

[post="143859"][/post]​
yeah but i think it's gonna be lyk her and kade....they dont say they were together but people know...she didn't say she were with todd but the close people know....

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
Todd admitted that they r getting to know each other but noon just say that they r friends but i am pretty sure is like her and kade situations.

sw33t09

sarNie Egg
jaimie said:
Todd admitted that they r getting to know each other but noon just say that they r friends but i am pretty sure is like her and kade situations.
[post="144227"][/post]​
i agree with u ^^^^u know mos hav a crush on noon too.. i think noon n mos a cute couple if they're together.....

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
I also think p mos and noon make a good couple but p mos already have someone who he is getting to know.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i think it's cute that Mos has/had a crush on Noon. Too bad he was sort of taken and Noon was umm..getting macked on by Todd. For some reason, i keep thinking this Todd guy is really cocky and just full of himself...by just announcing that he and Noon are "getting to know each other"...i dunno. And for all we know, Noon and Kade never went out and they were stuck in the mist of a mountain of rumours.

I'm still rooting for Mos and Noon! hehehe they were just too cute in Duay Reng Heng Ruk..

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
Compared Tod and Kade in turns of first impression attration, I think I would choose Kade. Kade skin tone is much lighter. I think Kade Noon matched well. Well, it was not meant to be so I guess we just have to accept it.

Na

sarNie Hatchling
Well Noon says she not seeing anyone latley. I am cheering for her and Mos to be a couple! But if Noon go back together with Kade I will still be cheering for Mos. But if Noon choose Todd/Kade/Mos everyone should be happy with the man she choose... its her life.

Also Todd and Noon dosen't look right together anyways :shocked: . Mr. Todd isn't the right person of Ms. Noon.