Kab Lws Lis

leek18

sarNie Adult
my dad say that she is related to us too and i am proud that she can speak viet and chinese well she good and cute also her brother sing for my uncle production too.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
she's ok, can be better. i wouldnt buy her songs. :) just because. its not the kind of song i like to listen to.. she seem to be screaming too.

otherwise :)

cecilia

Staff member
sorry for her fan but at some point she sounds like maiv puv...
muahah. that's true when she went on high pitch

i actually like this song :p
the lyric is good ..
i think we just need to give her time to improve
she sound good to me = just need to work on her pitch
and control her voice a little .. . otherwise, this is PRETTY TIGHT !!!

ANYWAY, does she really speak Vietnamese and so is the guy too?
should pass this to the RAIN VIETNAM fans and see if the pronunciation is accurate. *i will try to pm her to double check*

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
seriously??? she's only 14? omg...
..i never knew that...LOL
actually i like her singing... it's
not bad... it's actually better than
some other singers out there...

cecilia

Staff member
----- So i pm my Vietnamese Rain fan and this is what she wrote to me .. this is A remake of the Vietnamese version : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFc5OspzX5w
----- this what she said ''They are not Vietnamese. This clip is not Vietnamese Audio produce and unlicensed clip." does this mean, that KabLws's mimicking the Viet part. :lol:
----- regardless, i still like this song by Kab Lws Lis - btw. listen to the difference on the Vietnamese part ^^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Of course it's not original. 99.9% of Hmong songs are not original. haha...I think I'm just impressed cause it's new to me.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Can't you tell if you can sing or not? Is it that hard to understand? She can try again when she's 20, but as of right now, I wouldn't reccomend it.