Ka Ra Sand Suay

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 19 is so sad. Sano turned ugly I felt like crying OMG Poor aom her face is so nasty but i still like her. haha but i feel so BAD for her

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i think it's prolly better for you to just go rent it! But if you do rent it...just start from part 12 or somethign when they grow up...because when they were young it's really nuffin and hella boring!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
blah blah blah blah..... this lakorns starting to bored me.. hated james.. hated kula.. and i feel sooo sorry for aom.. geesh.. im think im over james????? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p

L

lalalek

Hey, i am so freaken confused. I haven't watched this movie but why do they still call the movie Kula San Suay? I thought that it was called Sa No noy (What ever the heck it is called)? :blink:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
lek_24/7 said:
Hey, i am so freaken confused. I haven't watched this movie but why do they still call the movie Kula San Suay? I thought that it was called Sa No noy (What ever the heck it is called)? :blink:
[post="16024"][/post]​
i was confused tooo.. but watever!! james in it!!

psssssss i still love the old one better ... :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
yea in the old one... boy brinya was sooo hottt... and the storyline was better.. i love how.. boy brinya.. followed the music to sano noi ruen ngarm.. that was soo cute..and how the house just lets him in.. ahahahaha.. :p

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
angie_thip said:
i want to know who the old actress and actor that play this lakorn. did anyone have picture of this old lakorn.
[post="16145"][/post]​
ummm i think i posted some .. check in teh boy blinya thread :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Summary Of Eposide 19 or 18 (some store are different depend on the video company)

well iam going to make it short ok the old lady told Ku la to go to a cave and find a light where there's boiling water inside i think anyways Aom & Noy found it so Noy go inside and Aom grab her hands and lift her up she say Noy turn white and pretty both girls were happy but dumb Noy push Aom into the water inside and when she came back up her face was ugly burn face :( poor Aom. Its the opposite now when Noy turn pretty Aom turn ugly how sad. James decided to go be a wizard of whatever u called it cause the other old man Wizard told James not to give up and if u try hard everything will be back to normal b/c James dream that Aom keep running away from him and his friend that got brainwash die and the other man James servant die too and they come to tell James they in heaven now don't worry to much about them. Back to NOy and Aom they were back in the woods finding the way back to James palace and finally they arrive at Boy Lin house and they stay there suppsoly everybody ask how Noy got so pretty and Boy Lin fall in love with her poor Aom only the good people feel bad for her :( ok Aom throw up cause she's pregant from James and Noy too from Boy Lin :) so it end where James was in the cave

can't wait to part 19 or 20

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
aom and jame son. he is so cute.. just like aom and jame..

poor aom face still ugly.. but still love her very much... :D

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
thank you Vandia for the summary.. i watch the movie but i dont really understand what the are talking about. so not i understand... i a thai boran freak but didnt understand what they were talking about... hehehe.. :D

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
is part 20 coming today the 9/27 i going to go get it right now.. cant wait to watch..

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Dude i think aom and james son is kute..but dude wussup with the hair? thats not even kool! hahaha
[post="18309"][/post]​
yea, he very cute but the hair dont really match.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
angie_thip said:
is part 20 coming today the 9/27 i going to go get it right now.. cant wait to watch..
[post="18287"][/post]​
nope part 20 not out yet man sucks i want to watch some more its gettting good :lol: dumb Aom & NOy kids going to fight each other :p

Nina

sarNie Egg
isnt their son the boy that plays james when he was little? yea he's soo cute..but in that picture he reminds me of Pebbles from the Flinstone..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Nina said:
isnt their son the boy that plays james when he was little? yea he's soo cute..but in that picture he reminds me of Pebbles from the Flinstone..
[post="18526"][/post]​
yes it is they just want him to look like James when he was little u know looking more like his dad :) he so aborable cute and the girl too that play Aom :wub: