Ka Ra Sand Suay

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Captainlover said:
stupid James. how did she turn ugly and kula turn pretty?
[post="8653"][/post]​
long stroy but kula is pretty when she's white by the way noy is pretty too i just don't like her character in this one

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Oh gosh you guys already watched part 19 already..i didn't even get to see it yet..man..i went to my video store..and it's not here yet..darn it! i can't wait to watch it!

Mann

BaBeeLaiLai said:
Oh gosh you guys already watched part 19 already..i didn't even get to see it yet..man..i went to my video store..and it's not here yet..darn it! i can't wait to watch it!
[post="9985"][/post]​
Me too

Vanida

Save World Save Life
BaBeeLaiLai said:
[post="9985"][/post]​
me too i want to watch part 19 so bad it's getting good hey u know there's differeent company for it i rent at this one store and eposide 17 is eposide 18 for the strore i really rent at so if u watch eposide 18 going to be the same like eposide 17 that;s why u should stick to one store to rent.......hey i wonder if ku la going to turn pretty she better it's taking so freaky long

Mann

Vandia said:
me too i want to watch part 19 so bad it's getting good hey u know there's differeent company for it i rent at this one store and eposide 17 is eposide 18 for the strore i really rent at so if u watch eposide 18 going to be the same like eposide 17 that;s why u should stick to one store to rent.......hey i wonder if ku la going to turn pretty she better it's taking so freaky long
[post="10836"][/post]​
i know it takes so long til she turn pretty

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Can someone please upload the songs again? My computer crash and I lost all the songs. Especially the one where the guy sings and the slow song which is one of the theme song.

I would really appreciate for your helps. :rolleyes:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thanks Vanida, please pass my "thank you" words to annea too. I really appreciate your helps and times.

Once again thank you very much :) :) :) :) :D

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
What happen on part 19? I saw some picture from PhoneYamJames club and in there is a baby. Is that baby was sanu and luk si ci da child?

Also are kula and sanu go back to the rich man place?
:huh:

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
sanu nio have a little cutie baby!!!!! oh cant wait to watch part 19.. damn that movie came so hella slow.. i have been waiting waiting forever..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
angie_thip said:
sanu nio have a little cutie baby!!!!! oh cant wait to watch part 19.. damn that movie came so hella slow.. i have been waiting waiting forever..
[post="12371"][/post]​
not to be nasty or anything how can she have a child when she and james didn't even u know or maybe i skip that part they can't kiss or touch that much :blink: baby are u kidding me :lol:

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
who is the little boy? is James that guy in the long hair. aom OMG? Kula OMG she got so pretty.

thanks for the songs
did kula sing opening song?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Captainlover said:
who is the little boy? is James that guy in the long hair. aom OMG? Kula OMG she got so pretty.

thanks for the songs
did kula sing opening song?
[post="12835"][/post]​
yep that's james in the long hair with mustache and poor aom face is horriable :( but i still love her :wub: and kul ra got pretty yep noy is pretty just don't like her in this lakorn and noy also sings the opening theme song.....the little boy is suppose to be aom's & james baby right i heard it from people mouth :lol: can't wait to watch epoisde 19

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea but how can she have a baby? I mean..that's weird. It said she was pregnant but where was the stomach before that? And Gula also....where was her stomach? Come on she slept with that Herun gun way before Soh Noh and Wijit got married...weird I say :p