Ka Ra Sand Suay

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
aom going to be pretty very soon. cant wait to watch the next part.

and jame back to normal. hopfully he have magic and power.

mokka

sarNie Adult
will she sees her kid?? and what will happen to kula??

der052

sarNie Juvenile
The old one, gulah turned ugly and everyone left her in the cave alone, she ends up alone, lonely, with no one, and ugly!

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I don't like it that their adding all these new "crowd" things for the king, queen, prince and princess. They should just kep the normal one because it look better now it's just the channel 3 thing..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Wow....is how aom looks when she becomes pretty? tight tight...makes her look like a dragon princess or something..because they usually wear shit like tht and have their hair like that!

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i finnally get to watch part 26. it really good and sad too. it very interesting. aom turn back to be so pretty and jame came back to normal. i feel sad for jame. his own son is killing him. and aom and noy got capture by the gaint. it really good cant wait to watch part 27.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
angie_thip said:
i finnally get to watch part 26. it really good and sad too. it very interesting. aom turn back to be so pretty and jame came back to normal. i feel sad for jame. his own son is killing him. and aom and noy got capture by the gaint. it really good cant wait to watch part 27.
[post="53495"][/post]​
awwies they all got back to normal.. but why is james son after him?? is it because he thinks that james the giant guy???

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
tangmoe said:
awwies they all got back to normal.. but why is james son after him?? is it because he thinks that james the giant guy???
[post="53514"][/post]​
Yeah, toward the end of part 26, jame, aom, noy and the giant guy come face to face and the giant guy said that jame is the fake one, and he told the son to kill jame but when the arrow got close to jame it turned into the malai flower. All I can say is that I mad sanew didn't say anything at all :angry: :angry: :angry: she should have told her son that "pra-ek" is the gaint not jame. :angry: :angry: also the "lewsit" (don't how to spell) is killed by the kayee lady too. there are five people die in this part. toward the end a lot of people are dying. next part might be the last esp or if not then there will be more to come.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
HuabNag said:
Yeah, toward the end of part 26, jame, aom, noy and the giant guy come face to face and the giant guy said that jame is the fake one, and he told the son to kill jame but when the arrow got close to jame it turned into the malai flower. All I can say is that I mad sanew didn't say anything at all :angry: :angry: :angry: she should have told her son that "pra-ek" is the gaint not jame. :angry: :angry: also the "lewsit" (don't how to spell) is killed by the kayee lady too. there are five people die in this part. toward the end a lot of people are dying. next part might be the last esp or if not then there will be more to come.
[post="53587"][/post]​
damn sahnoi.. she should of said something... but as long as my jame isnt killed.. hehhe.

cant wait for it to end... i love james and aom but the lakorn dragged tooooooooooooo long....

-_-