k2 + m2 a r t

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I'll be running this thread along with Anie on behalf of our little sisters. Kaka (Anie's lil sis) aka K2, and Mey-Mey (my lil sis) aka M2, have been influenced by our PS addiction and have now (stimultaneously) started photoshoping.

Funny thing is that they are both practicing photoshop furiously to battle Anie and I (lol); so we have decided to make this thread to showcase their 'training' artwork product until the battle which is scheduled at the end of May.

*Anie or I will post up a mini battle they had with each other today later*

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahaha yeahs! they cracked us up but its a cool future battle ;)
i'll be mentoring my sis n vice versa on bau's part.

(note: my lil sis is a HUGE fan of yamapi so bare in mind on her 'inspirations' for the future artworks lol)

k so here's my lil sis first attempt on ps-ing. if y'all see similarities in textures/brushes. tats cos i juz installed adobe for her tis mornin n transferred all of mine to hers ahaha

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
here's m2:

p/s: forgot to mention that for this first battle, they had very very minimal help from us.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aww, the lil ones are following after their big sis! That's just so cute! & pretty good for a beginner!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhh... them 2 are so good already.. hehe they learn from their talented sisters.. XD..

Saifah

bite me x___
AWW HOW CUTE!!! AND THEY ARE SO GOOD ALREADY!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
M2's:

--------------------------------------------

ahaha anavang, that banner my lil sister made it not me. i just posted it on her behalf lol.