K-OTIC, Nice 2 Meet U, and C-QUINT

kimberleigh

sarNie Hatchling
KAZZ Magazine - Kazz vol. 2 no. 36 April 2009

(L to R)Pitt C-Quint, Chain N2MU, Kenta K-OTIC, Best C-Quint, Poppy K-OTIC, Fluke C-Quint, Koen K-OTIC, Jongbae K-OTIC, Tomo K-OTIC, Khao Oat N2MU, Pan Jan N2MU, Yoshi C-Quint, Bank C-Quint, Tae N2MU

Tomo K-OTIC, Pan Jan N2MU, Yoshi C-QUINT

Chain & Khao Oat N2MU

Fluke C-QUINT & Poppy K-OTIC

KAZZ Mini - Kazz mini vol. 1 no. 8 April 2009

Kenta K-OTIC & Khao Oat N2MU

Chain N2MU & Koen K-OTIC

Tae N2MU & Bank C-QUINT

credits to magazinedee

kimberleigh

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my Chain. Khao Oat, is he the new member of N2MU to replace Jack?​
yeah Khao Oat is the new N2MU member .. hoenstly i like his voice more then Jack's .. his voice blends way better with the rest of the members and it has a nice soothing tone to it .. i always thought that jack's voice was too high for the group .. Khao Oat seems to fit in more with the other 3 and they seem livelier too

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks Kimberleigh...I don't think I've heard Khao Oat's voice yet. But he's pretty cute. I gotta say, Khao Oat's is cuter than Jack. Jack's gothic/emo style was just a big turn off for me​

kimberleigh

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Kimberleigh...I don't think I've heard Khao Oat's voice yet. But he's pretty cute. I gotta say, Khao Oat's is cuter than Jack. Jack's gothic/emo style was just a big turn off for me​
you should listen to their album .. all 4 have solo songs in the album .. and Khao Oat's song is probably one of my fave songs off their new album