K-Dramas Remakes From Thai Dramas

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, this is my first thread ever! I just can't help, but think if there is ever a K-drama remake off of Thai Drama? Usually, Thai dramas have tons of remakes from popular K-dramas examples like "My Love From the Star" "Say I Love You" "Princess Hours" etc...... The first remake I watched was "Unlucky Ploy" (Another Miss Oh) which I found really good.
You can see a list of the remakes of Thai Drama versions from K-dramas:
I would love to see a Thai remake of Age of Youth, but I don't know how college life works in Thailand (I know they wear uniforms but do they live in dorms or provide housing for college students)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some people may be disappointed to see remakes from the original, but I thought it would be fun to list out any dramas that could happen. I know that remakes should not be exactly from the original *cough* My Love From the Star *cough*. I think it should add their own styles (look how the K-drama, 18 again was a drama version of the American Movie, 17 Again) Anyways, I want to make this thread for any Thai Dramas that you would like to see as a K-Drama?

lmao I noticed that K-dramas likes to have noona theme (older woman w/ young male leader) so I guess I should list some

Here are my examples:
-Samee Tee Tra (I think this would totally work out!)
-Madam Dun
-Dao Kiang Duen
-Duen Pradab Dao
-Kaew Klang Dong
-Mia Mai Chai Mia
-Mon Garn Bandan Rak
-Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai
-Pla Lhai Paai Daeng
-Prajan Lai Payak
-Ruk Ok Rit
-Ruk Sutrit
-Ruk Tong Oom
-Sanae Rak Nang Cin
-Tiwa Sorn Dao (2019)
-The Cupid Series (lmao I highly doubt it because there's not much a series in k-dramas besides KARA: Secret Love [seasons do not count!])
-Villian of the Summer (omg I'm so biased towards Alek xD)