just want to let you guys know......

leek18

sarNie Adult
Did you guys know that Somchai & Vixay Yaj are Dr. Tom wife brothers. I was shock when my sister tell me about it and I believe it too because my sister was at their booth and she was talking to Dr. Tom wife. It was true that Somchai them were mix. They were Lao and Hmong, their Mom is Lao and Dad is Hmong because I know that Dr. Tom wife is not full Hmong.

max

sarNie Elites
Dr. Tom's wife... is she the tall lady, who use to be an actress, too? If that is her, then she must be the one at his booth... when I went to California few years ago... Haha.

Anyways, wow... I am surprised that they are sibblings. I also did not know about their background =)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh really, wow! siblings.. i knew Somchai & Vixay were brothers cause they kinda look alike but that's kewl.. dr.tom's wife brothers. really?

so why didnt dr. tom support Somchai before Herr Video. LoLz....

uhmm, strange. anyways speaking of Somchai. His hmong name is Cai right? cause my sis bought a dvd- Mv & it says "Cai yaj" on the cover.

weird, why change his name sudden.. ahaha...

s395299

sarNie Egg
Yep it's true i found that out not too long ago...my cousin is married to Dr. Tom's wife sister, she was a singer back then too...

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
anyone heard that Lis Lauj and the two pretty girls from Maiv Puv music videos are her kids? i was told that. don't quote me on it.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone heard that Lis Lauj and the two pretty girls from Maiv Puv music videos are her kids? i was told that. don't quote me on it.
LoL... gossip huh.. ahaha..

well as for those two pretty girls in Maiv Puv M.V... they are my brother n law's cousin in Laos so uh no. i don't think they are not maiv puv kids. ahaha.. good one.

btw who is Lis Lauj? isn't it that one guy who looks like Thai & play that one movie with Hnub Lis. anyways, he's a Lauj & those two pretty girls are Xiong's?
arent they? :p how can they be brother & sisters..?? :lol: kk.. that's that.