Juntra Suriyakat

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Fah does match this role.  I just think the clothes are too fit for her.   ^^ You know right away this peun baan will have more gook gik pranang scene with JuntraKard as the title itself had the younger brother's name first.  The god is too mean in this serious.  True that they wrong but he shouldn't curse them even more.  He constantly harass them.  I think he should descend from the heaven and get punish himself. 
If I remember correctly, Rahu, sun, and Moon were brothers before right?  Because Sun and Moon told on Rahu that's why he wants to punish them and swallow them?

edit: Interesting!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahu

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
YinGgyTASTIC said:
wow Juntrakat is very cute with his smile. lol. BTW I'm enjoying his couple/ Kisses on checks. gahh. Havent seen it the longest. 
@ohMAIVdarlin,I believe he didnt like the other. In the first ep when Fuse asked him something like that the girl you like and the camrea focus on Fai? t i might be wrong. 
I watched episode 1 again, and Suriya said to Juntra is that the girl you like, and Juntra said to Suriya if he like Sakathaevee too. So Juntra did like her in heaven, but Suriya was trying to get her attention too.  To be honest I like the paring on earth now.

@Kkrystal, I agree the god is mean, like he is mad at Juntra and Suriya but he punish them and want them to suffer so they can't get their job done faster. I think he just have to much power and he already curse them, but he is still adding more to their punishment.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Damn that freaking hottttt god!!!!! He's sooo mean but extremely sexy at the same time. I be drooling for him while hecka mad lol!!!! Is this what it feels like with the nang'eks who are seduced by her sexy rival that is her pra'ek? If I were them, I don't know whether it is bad or not?
Juntrakart is sooo cute with that nang'ek!!! Erm.. Still confused on what her name is.
Koo gud is back!!!! Been missing it. I'm more interested in Juntrakart's love life more than Suriyakart's love life at this moment.
I can't wait for Saturday!!!!! I haven't been THIS anxious ever since Thep Sarm Ruedoo, which I used to own until, I think it got lost. Katawut was handsome then.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah the god is hot, he is so handsome. He has a nice built body too, I'm watching him in Jaoying Taeng On and my mom and me is loving his character while drooling at the same time. Lol.

The girl pairing with Juntrakart character name is Lilawadee, I don't know her real name though.

mia07

Introvert
For real?? Man they sure do know how to pick guys to play Ong In. First its James, then Lek, and now Pond. Lol. Hes the most recent built guy in borans that I have seen n he can act too. I hope he get cast as praek next. The grl who play Lila is Fah.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I like Fah and Chat (I think Chat is Juntrakary's name right?). They are sooo cute together!!! The preview where he kissed her cheek was sooo cute!!! I literally had to drink some water to help swallow down that wave of fangirling. Lol!!! What happened to James? Does he have ig, twitter, facebook, or anything I can catch up on about him?

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Man did I had a huge crush on James when he was still playing borans. Yes fai an Chet ish really cute together. I like how he is so funny to fai. So is the king giving him his daughter?

The other couples need some sweet scene.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh so the Younger Brother's Real name is Chat, not Plug? Hmm...I thought it was Plug Swedan...lol
But anyways, Plug/Chat is paired up with Fah Napisabomsan and Fuse(Suriyakat) is paired up with Naen Wijitra Chaisuwan. They were together in Darb Jed Manee Jed Saen 2011 and fans have been crazy bout them together ever since. lol

I love Juntrakat and Lilawadee. They're always fighting but it's cute. LOL His P'Jaa has gotta go and he needa man up for realz. LOL I think it's kinda cute how Fuse and Naen met too. How she died and he came and made her alive again. :D

Hopefully they don't drag this boran lakorn down hill. I like the couples so far.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol no it's Plug. I just for some reason thought it was Chat. So... Plug has a girlfriend? Fah and Plug make a cute couple. He commented on her pic in ig the other day. They also follow each other. 

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Fuse is always posting up pictures of Him and Naen but I don't see any good picture of Fah and Plug...sucks. I wonder why PYJ stoped posting up pictures too cause I really dislike Facebook quality photos. lol There's hardly any good picture of Fah and Plug together...urgh.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Same here......
Omg!!! Juntrakart is sooo cute!! Currently in love with him. His "Oui tai!!! Oui tai!!" When she was about to take off her clothes. Gonna download the next part now. Yippie!!! More Fah+Plug scenes!!!!! I'm going bah over them.
Edit: BTW I love Fah's eyes and dimple. She's so pretty.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol IKR? lol He has some part that reminds of me of Yan Kun (youngest in Alec Su's warriors of the Yang Clan). HEE HEE. 
What? there's a part she was going to take off her clothes? LOL They're always fighting but i thought it was really cute how he kissed her on the cheek and she stopped and dazed out for a bit. Fah is a great actress. SPecially for a woman who can play a tomboy role. :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ikr!!! And also, watched Sunday's episode. Plug was so cute running to Fah's bed and getting into bed w her bcuz he was scared. They were soooo cute!!!! I'm literally fan-girling!!!! I want another lakorn with them in it!!! Modern or Past era idc. I just want them in another lakorn together!! Koo gud too.
And Lilawadee telling him she loves him w Juntrakart pretending to be wounded. Love it!!!
But just when I was loving the lakorn for the first time in a longgg time, the three daughters just HAVE to fall for Suriyakart. I'll skip Suriuakart's part if the three girls get annoying. Juntrakart stole my heart!!!! And Lilawadee.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Hee hee. He's a real Cutie.... <3 I'm loving their couple in here more than Naen and Fuse's couple. somehow I have a feeling that Suriyakat is going to have more than one wife. LmaoXD Typical for Fuse's characters....

is Kukkik from Jaoying TangOn in this one? who's the yellow girl in the opening?

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess cause Suriyakat is the pra'ek so his role is more significant meaning he has to go through more challenges outside and also of course it's why he is apart from his nang'ek and all three girls like him. By the way one of the three girl look like the little girl that play in Bla Boo tong the new version.

I really like Juntrakart and Lilawadee too! I want them in their own lakorn. Plus is so cute, in another few years he will be so handsome lol. How old is he by the way, he look around 16-18.

mia07

Introvert
Haha the last epi was cute. The part where they were eyeing each other in bed in slow motion, I thought Juntrakat was gonna kiss her or something but then he spoiled the mood. Lol. Finally a bickering couple after many past borans that have aired. Cant wait to see the sweet scenes btween them. Loving the pair cuz they are funny. Plug is indeed cute and Fah is just so pretty. Looking forward for Fuse-Naen as well. I'm sure Plug will eventually man up cuz he has been depending on others, especially his brother, all his life and now he's more on his own.

Hehehe some recaps!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Are you guys downloading this to watch or is there somewhere you kguys are going to stream it? I can't find it on youtube anymore.