Jun Pun Dao (Kob & Por talkshow)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
celestialxangel said:
The show is posted in the BM Section under Stefan in JanPanDao. Happy d/ling~!!!! It's going to make you want Stefan & Kob to be together in real life. Now... I'm just going to wait patiently until I hear the news that Kob split from Brook (don't hate me!) and is dating Stefan :wub:
[post="94142"][/post]​
i can't upload it.. is it my computer? it tells me to wait 45 seconds..but then
after 45 seconds.. nothing happens.. is it my computer?

i'm dying to see the show.. :loool:

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
YM_gurl said:
i can't upload it.. is it my computer? it tells me to wait 45 seconds..but then
after 45 seconds.. nothing happens.. is it my computer?

i'm dying to see the show.. :loool:
[post="94184"][/post]​
After the 45 seconds runs up, you're suppose to click on the same link again and then it should pop up. Or if that is too confusing for you, try the sendspace link. Just go to the bottom and right click, save target as...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
celestialxangel said:
After the 45 seconds runs up, you're suppose to click on the same link again and then it should pop up. Or if that is too confusing for you, try the sendspace link. Just go to the bottom and right click, save target as...
[post="94209"][/post]​
got it thanks..a lot :) whose that other girl? his sister? :blink:

maijune

SarNie Adult
can't believe he's this popular now...more popular than arnut, note (the p'ek in mong dan), and some other p'ek of ch7 too....hopefull he's in another lakorn with kob...at the end of the talkshow he said he want to work with kob again too....

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
maijune said:
can't believe he's this popular now...more popular than arnut, note (the p'ek in mong dan), and some other p'ek of ch7 too....hopefull he's in another lakorn with kob...at the end of the talkshow he said he want to work with kob again too....
[post="94509"][/post]​
yea...his pretty popular now..its kinda funny...when i saw him in "Mong Dang"...note was p'ek and he just play supporting..and now, his more popular than Note...lol..hmmm..Note's acting havent improve either....

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much for uploading the show..it was so cute to see kob and stefan "hugging" scene :rolleyes:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
amikaX said:
yea...his pretty popular now..its kinda funny...when i saw him in "Mong Dang"...note was p'ek and he just play supporting..and now, his more popular than Note...lol..hmmm..Note's acting havent improve either....
[post="94559"][/post]​
i think stephen is more popular then Note.. cause his lakorn with Kob.. Lhong ngao jun has a very good plot..everyone is watching it...even people who don't understand thai are watching it.. :p (me) ^_^

i bet if Note were to star in a lakorn.. similar to the Lhong Ngao jun plot.. he might be as popular as Stephen...(maybe)

Stephen's popular cause he starring with the senior queen.. kob suvanant...he got skills and he's a kutie.. :D

:D

calla

sarNie Adult
i'm watching it right now......ahhhhh he's so cute. his sister is pretty too.
i can't believe that he mixed with like 3 cultures. :D

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Stefan is so super duper HOT and SExy...but dam...he is too harry! LOL I don't like harry dudes, i guess it is just the Italian in him! :loool: He's still cute in the face though! haha

anjos

I love a man who know how to cook..... that show is sooo funny.... I love how stefan still call kob her name in Lhong Ngao Jun... it soo cute... I thought it was very funny when they replay the role again.... :w000t: :w000t:

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
I just recently watched two lakorns starring Stefan (Long Ngao Jun and Raeng Rit Pitsawad), and I think I'm turning into a fan.
By any chance, is anyone still able to upload this episode of Jun Pun Dao for me? The screen caps look so cute! I haven't seen it yet, and I really want to...but the original thread where it was posted up doesn't exist anymore. Anyone willing to share? :spin:

stasteek

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know when "Sai Yai Sawad" will be dubbed? if so, when is it coming out? i also think that he is all hotness! (damn!)...he makes a very gorgoeus couple with Kob! I recently saw Lhong Ngao Jan, its a really great movie! loved both of them in it! perfecto! does anyone who how old Stefan is? do these stars visit USA? if so, will someone let me know...thanks!