Jun Pun Dao (Kob & Por talkshow)

maijune

SarNie Adult
i agreed she is look older than stephen...she even older than kob as well as her age is older than kob...i wish it's not true that stephen date her...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
celestialxangel said:
Youa, do you know what time for Eastern time?
[post="91631"][/post]​
I don't know.....what time for Easter time. Noon and Mos lakorn air the same time Lhong Ngao Jun air rite but just defferent day.

I'm mean the same time after Lhong Ngao Jun end but just a Monday lol

Hope you understand what i try to say hehehe

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
YoUa said:
I don't know.....what time for Easter time. Noon and Mos lakorn air the same time Lhong Ngao Jun air rite but just defferent day.

I'm mean the same time after Lhong Ngao Jun end but just a Monday lol

Hope you understand what i try to say hehehe
[post="91834"][/post]​
Oh okay, I got it Youa. Korp jai ja!

calla

sarNie Adult
missjoy said:
i can't stand her either.. she's too skinny and her voice sounds like she smokes too much....

i know.. i know.. i am just hating on her since she's dating stefan :loool:
[post="91467"][/post]​

lolz....same here i'm so jealous. :lmao:

i don't wanna be mean but i always call "the long neck girl" :D

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
So stefan has a girlfriend named numfon? Anyone have a picture of her? Please message it to me =D Thankss

calla

sarNie Adult
karen_moo said:
So stefan has a girlfriend named numfon? Anyone have a picture of her? Please message it to me =D Thankss
[post="92940"][/post]​

someone already posted her pic on page 2 :D

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
Hey can anyone record this show and upload in the bm section when the show will air ??? I'd really like to see it, i just saw some pictures, but i wanna see it "live" :rolleyes:

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
yukihime said:
Don' worry, I'll upload it right away when I get my hands on it 2morrow night! :lol:
[post="93381"][/post]​
Everyone will appreciate that, thank you very much!!

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
The show is posted in the BM Section under Stefan in JanPanDao. Happy d/ling~!!!! It's going to make you want Stefan & Kob to be together in real life. Now... I'm just going to wait patiently until I hear the news that Kob split from Brook (don't hate me!) and is dating Stefan :wub:

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
celestialxangel said:
The show is posted in the BM Section under Stefan in JanPanDao. Happy d/ling~!!!! It's going to make you want Stefan & Kob to be together in real life. Now... I'm just going to wait patiently until I hear the news that Kob split from Brook (don't hate me!) and is dating Stefan :wub:
[post="94142"][/post]​

Thanx celestialxangel for uploading for us...I've been waiting soo long to watch it hehe...and about Stefan and Kob yah i want to see them together...and about Kob and Brook I've been waiting for a long time for this couple to split haha..I'm so mean but I've always thought Kob can do way better than Brook like STEFAN!!! :w000t: