Which one Will End Up With More Pages By Ending Episode

• Sawan Biang

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Jumleuy Ruk

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

fun

Expired Sarnie
I reconsider my answer from above. I actually don’t know any more. There are still loyal sarnies of JLR and keeps it going so it will be hard for SB to catch up. And some SB loyal sarnies are determined to pass JLR. So this is really hard because I am a fan of both.

tinah

sarNie Coma
actually, SB thread did beat JLR cuz we are counting the pages during the time the lakorn airs and Jlr had around 330 pages when it ended

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I reconsider my answer from above. I actually don’t know any more. There are still loyal sarnies of JLR and keeps it going so it will be hard for SB to catch up. And some SB loyal sarnies are determined to pass JLR. So this is really hard because I am a fan of both.

actually, SB thread did beat JLR cuz we are counting the pages during the time the lakorn airs and Jlr had around 330 pages when it ended
who'll end up w/ more pages i dun know..but just for this thread..and KhoOnxNouxWanxJai challenge..we won..eheheheh not to be boastful or anyting..

Reactions: fun

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can't believe there's actually a thread like this haha. I watched JLR first before SB, but I like SB more because Anne and Ken were freak'n awesome! Not that I don't like Aum and Aff, it's just...Anne and Ken made their characters so real that I felt more into that lakorn. It's funny 'cause from what I see the pages for JLR is way more than SB's haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I am not boasting or anything but in the JLR thread, the first 60 plus pages were talks about Ken and Ann lmao. JLR didnt pick up until the first episode aired. After that each week at least 30 pages were jumping.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Yes, I heard about that too. It would've been so nice if Anne and Ken were in both lakorns.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
many people have wondered how the reactions would've been if kateam were in jlr and ateam were in sb..

iono im pretty satisfied with the lakorns they were in because. i love my ateam <3 :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ I'm pretty satisfied with both too haha.

Hey this was 2008? I'm sure we've all grown up haha.

cecilia

Staff member
lmao - i remember this fanwar - it was pretty fun watching us (JLR Sisters) being target at lol ..

JLR was not expected to do well ... it turned out well as a surprise and in all honestly - it's what make ATEAM who they are today. I mean both individually have recognizable works but this is the lakorn that took their stardom to the next level. OOH!!! I LOVE ATEAM!!!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Damn, I wished I join AF back then. I missed out on all the fun. :(
Anyway, Sawan Bieng was my ish!

fun

Expired Sarnie
2008 was a great year lol it hasd the most talk about lakorn to date hahaha. look at this. it is still being talked about. i noticed just in general that most yadech lovers are ateam lovers. most kalovers are mteam lovers. and guess what i happen to like all 4. i spam more about one pair over the other because it is my perference in who i am closer to in af or if the spamming interest me enough to join lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
2008 was a great year lol it hasd the most talk about lakorn to date hahaha. look at this. it is still being talked about. i noticed just in general that most yadech lovers are ateam lovers. most kalovers are mteam lovers. and guess what i happen to like all 4. i spam more about one pair over the other because it is my perference in who i am closer to in af or if the spamming interest me enough to join lol
What an interesting finding haha. I love KA more than Ateam, but I'm more interested in Yadech than Mteam (haven't seen any of their lakorn).

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
2008 was a great year.. :)
such sweet splendid memories hehe..
who still got the "jungle fever?" <---- teehee.. XD

2008 was such a "R-Rated" lakorn year as well.. ahahaha.. !

cecilia

Staff member
jungle fever .. let nature takes it course ... let the FRUIT FIGHT begin (i remember this pervy analogy lmao)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
What an interesting finding haha. I love KA more than Ateam, but I'm more interested in Yadech than Mteam (haven't seen any of their lakorn).
its ironic too because I personally like Aum&Aff more than Ken&Anne [however Anne is a better actress] but compared Yadech to Mteam, I was definitely into Mteam more maybe because I love Mark too much. lol