Which one Will End Up With More Pages By Ending Episode

• Sawan Biang

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Jumleuy Ruk

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
i'm sure SB will catch up. the lakorn hasn't even reach it's climax yet so SB got a loonggg way ahead.
atleast it came in 2nd for now hehe. i think its gonna be awhile for another lakorn to reach 200 pages after these two(although sb hasnt reach 200 but i know it will lol)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
my husband probably disconnect my internet if i stay up to spam all night about sawan biang lmao i'll sneak when he's sleeping 555; LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
my husband probably disconnect my internet if i stay up to spam all night about sawan biang lmao i'll sneak when he's sleeping 555; LOL
lol. sneakyyy... haha. :eek: but hey you know what they say... "the more the merrier!" so come on by whenever you can & spam with us ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
im go take a nap for an hour or so and be back to spam; lols and wait till tarng charng puerk to finish uploading 3 more minutes lol then after that i'll post the link and upload it to video stream; =.=

i liked 1 minute left lol

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
off topic but TINAH...I love your sigs..especially the hot with Ann sleeping on ken...lol!

Okay back on topic. Seriously, sometime, I think the spamming get alittle bit overboard. But, I do understand that all the girls have something to write and want to write this and that about the lakorn.

JRL...was fun because the girls in that thread were soo funny with their comments.

If I have to choose it will be SB because the thread is moving way too fast!

But ,I hope its not a competition to beat JRL because the thread will get boring fast, I skipped alot of pages because there were no summaries on epi 3 until I ended finding it on page whatever.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
off topic but TINAH...I love your sigs..especially the hot with Ann sleeping on ken...lol!

Okay back on topic. Seriously, sometime, I think the spamming get alittle bit overboard. But, I do understand that all the girls have something to write and want to write this and that about the lakorn.

JRL...was fun because the girls in that thread were soo funny with their comments.

But ,I hope its not a competition to beat JRL because the thread will get boring fast, I skipped alot of pages because there were no summaries on epi 3 until I ended finding it on page whatever.

there's no competition. we just like spamming about SB & we tend to let our imagination run wild.. :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep lol i've always been a nampueng fan; i loved her in rabieng ruk; i like ken and ann too but i love nampueng lol
LOL =.= im am being as fair as im can be hahaha
LOL...as fair as you can...but wait! u haven't answer my question yet....i tink ur answer is leanning more towards the not getting muggle...LOL...

i should make a thread SB vs. oum ruk
goodness...i still love Oum Ruk more..but wait until SB is finish..get back 2 me on tat one

haha thats why i said we would have to comment every min of the hr lbut if we are going by how many pages til the ending epi then sb got a chance
yeah! if we're just going by wen the lakorn ends...then i tink we have a good chance..cuz how are u girls even gonna tally up the pages..cuz SB will probably continue for a while after the lakorn ends too...even i'm still trying to get Mafia Tee Ruk into 3 or 4th place and it ended in earlie November..talk about not being able to let go :lol:

competition...i dun tink it ever was until this thread started..now it's on!! LOL...just gonna enjoy my lakorn...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
=.= competition or not the girls still spam the thread LOL; all u have to do is use the post search button thats how I always find the summary quickly just type summary in serch topic and bam! LOL; and you girls tsk tsk calm down on the spamming

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Sawan Biang :)

I mean even before the lakorn started... look at the page we are only at episode 3... LOL