jui moving to ch.3

fanny

sarNie Adult
rumors been saying that ch.3 want jui move with them. personally i dont want her to go with ch.3 because i dont like her, and i think she's good where she's at. im not excited about the news about her moving. i hope its not true. sorry for her fan.

tinah

sarNie Coma
just saw khum somrak recent interview and he said no, the channel hasnt contacted jui and do not plan on to atm. im glad the news is false and lets hope it stays that way. i'm not a fan of hers either :whatever:

puca

sarNie Juvenile
o.0 since her recent lakorns i actually like her, but i think she somehow suits channel 7 better

tinah

sarNie Coma
I guess the news of jui moving to ch3 might be true afterall. a couple of sources said so and I'm afraid it will be true like chompoo, pinky and por.

I'm so mad and annoyed of ch3 right now. Why can't they appreciate the stars that they have. Now I gotta deal with another star I don't like pairing with my favorites

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here tinah, i really don't want her moving to ch3. I'm just not a fan of hers and it will be hard seeing her pair with my #1 p'eks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i don't find Jui moving to Ch3 isn't wrong at all maybe opportunity for her i would
love to see pair with the mighty handsome A-Lister in Ch3 i like Jui some how she
reminded me of seeing Cherry one of my favourite nang'ek too

Why is ch.3 going and contracting more people for their channel when they already have so many actors/actresses on their hands; they can barely juggle the ones they already have, so why overload? Give more time and attention to the ones they have first.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i don't find Jui moving to Ch3 isn't wrong at all maybe opportunity for her i would
love to see pair with the mighty handsome A-Lister in Ch3 i like Jui some how she
reminded me of seeing Cherry one of my favourite nang'ek too
i like jui too. i like her natural look.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Why is ch.3 going and contracting more people for their channel when they already have so many actors/actresses on their hands; they can barely juggle the ones they already have, so why overload? Give more time and attention to the ones they have first.

That's freaking trueee.
Well said well said, took the words right out of my mouth.
Makes me mad and p.o all at the same time too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres to clarify the rumors that have been going on with Jui. on Khun Somrak's latest interview, he said he never had an idea to buy Jui's contract from Kantana and he never contacted her to sign a contract with Ch3.

http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9540000109158
thanks to dolly for the tran

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ha! I knew it, Kantana is still treating her good and she still gets reasonable amounts of lakorns to film. Why move? Her rumors are pretty much cleared up, she denied liking Porche and already came out to say she and New broke up, all loose ends are tied.

heres to clarify the rumors that have been going on with Jui. on Khun Somrak's latest interview, he said he never had an idea to buy Jui's contract from Kantana and he never contacted her to sign a contract with Ch3.

http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9540000109158
thanks to dolly for the tran
That's good.