Jui and Cherry

keylee

sarNie Hatchling
here is the new issue of IMAGE Magazine
featuring two lovely and beautiful n'eks
Jui Warattaya and Cherry Khemupsorn :)

they both look amazing...very beautiful
they both kind of look alike in a way :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Prudy! They actually look very similiar to one another.

Thanks Keylee. You're like the picture queen at every sites. B)

fjs90630

sarNie Egg
Thanks for sharing. Both of them are so beautiful. I think they look alike. I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me that they were sisters.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
They can totally fall for sisters but in my opinion Jui looks much better and much more beautiful than Cherry.

mangpor

sarNie Egg
On roots archive page there was actually a clip of DKJ that followed Jui around her day. First she was shooting her lakorn with Cee Ciwat. He's soo funny and he also mentions Amy's name during the interview.

Also, it showed this photoshoot with Cherry. Cherry said that working with Jui was good and that she's pretty good at posing. She's able to do what the photographer wants. Cherry also said that she likes Jui's pretty face.

Check it out!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah i like jui's face..i mean it's have mixture of soft and tough edges... it's sexay, though...

cherry has a great edge on her face...i mean wow!

they should have a lakorn together playing as sisters or something. :D

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah the pictures look great.

Cherry never seems to amaze me. She's pretty.

Jui, she looks great too. For some reason it's hard for me to tell if it's really her. I mean something I could see that is' her, but she looks so different and i couldn't even recognize her, it takes a while. I mean almost all the magazine shoots i've seen, she looks so different in each.

There's some actress no matter how different the photoshoot is, you could tell in a heartbeat who they are, and for jui, it's kind of hard, maybe because i'm not use to seeing her, but since she's popping up everyone, i think i'll catch on sooner of later.

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
Once again.. Cherry stole the show... she's really really beautiful! Jui is really pretty too but Cherry definately outshines Jui... love both women though. :)