Jui and Cherry

onahc

sarNie Elites
Greensmurf said:
Once again.. Cherry stole the show... she's really really beautiful! Jui is really pretty too but Cherry definately outshines Jui... love both women though. :)
[post="50593"][/post]​

That is your opinion. I agree with the person that said jui possesses both soft and sharp features and I think that combination makes her prettier than cherry. cherry's face is too sharp and edgy, never thought she was pretty.

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
onahc said:
That is your opinion. I agree with the person that said jui possesses both soft and sharp features and I think that combination makes her prettier than cherry. cherry's face is too sharp and edgy, never thought she was pretty.
[post="50595"][/post]​

yes that is indeed MY opinion. Thanks for pointing that out... :rolleyes:

juicee

sarNie Elites
i know most people think that jui is prettier in the mag, but for me, i think cherry looks better.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Cherry looks great as always! I agree with you, Greensmurf, that Cherry stole the show. Oh, who is the guy in those photos? He looks like Indian and he's hot!!

tikklles

sarNie Adult
one word...stunninglypurdy...well, i mean two words..wow to her and the clothes...

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
Once again.. Cherry stole the show... she's really really beautiful! Jui is really pretty too but Cherry definately outshines Jui... love both women though. :)

yeah...i belive so...
i agree with u...
in someway i cant find jui preety..but dont get meeh wrong i di lyke her...
just that i lyke cherry more..but yeah the pictures are really preety...

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I always thought they looked like they were sisters, since Jui first came into the industry.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I personally think Jui is very pretty! probably not sexy-pretty..but natural-pretty. i don't find anything special about her but i still like her as an actress.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think cherry face is too wide, but she has a great chin that is sharp, but her face is wide. i think Jui is prettier and she also has sharp features.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
they do look alike! if i didnt see this photoshoot i would have never agreed they look alike. hahaha but anywho they both look nice but there are some pictures one stand out than the other in my opinion. some of them cherry do look prettier and some jui looks prettier so i dont know who outshine who....i think the pose helps too.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
they look similiar in some aspect. umm cherry just have a more square and sharp chin...

i just dont like the way she walks if u notice in the keo ta phee with tik when she wore the white logn pant. she has bigger hip area then her legs bc it slims down....
sorta like her legs sticks together when she walks..
umm seem out of proportion but when she wear something loose then it's not noticable...

she's pretty though...
yui's cute as well...

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i do think cherry is pretty too, but her face shape is not that good. She has a wide and almost like a box shaped face. Other than that, i like her defined chin. I guess with that wide face and sharp chin make her look unique. Somethimes CHerry is prettier than in other pix and i think she is photogenic in some pix and sometimes she is not that pretty. i think Jui is pretty in pix, but not so on t.v. and it is sometimes.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think Cherry looks like Jade, one of the contestant from America's Next Top Model. She was the mixed girl who was really confident in herself. I forgot from what season but I think her and Cherry look alike especially cuz both has bone structure face.