Juhi Chawla's movies?

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, I've been looking for the name of a particular Movie she starred in.

I don't remember the name of the main guy.

The story goes, she marries the guy, but because she couldn't have a baby they focused her hubby to remarry. But then it turns out she was really pregnant too. So yeah she had a baby.

Then her baby gets killed by her a car bomb that was planted underneath the car.

All i know the ending was where the second wife kills herself on the jury stand.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
i know what movie you're talking about...but i'm so bad with indian star name.....HAHA sorry babe!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
What about this one? Aamir Khan is in it too...they were married when they were only 5, but then this snake lady bit Ceeva (Aamir) cause his father killed the snake lady's son...they thought Ceeva died, but a village guy found him...later they met again...blah blah blah...

Does this sound familiar to anyone? The songs in this movie are great! I love them all!

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Ceda,
The one you're talking about is Tom Mee Ho Something like that.

yeah the songs are great. I love that drama.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
What about this one? Aamir Khan is in it too...they were married when they were only 5, but then this snake lady bit Ceeva (Aamir) cause his father killed the snake lady's son...they thought Ceeva died, but a village guy found him...later they met again...blah blah blah...

Does this sound familiar to anyone? The songs in this movie are great! I love them all!

I think this is the one you're talking about....

Click here!!!

Kelly

It's actually TUM MEERE HO youtube it they got some clips up n its outta stock at nehaflix but I'm still trying to get it if any1 knows where else I can get it holla.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I'm looking for those movies too! Anyone find the dvds with english subtitles, please let me know too. Thanks.

Dang it...I found the whole movie on Youtube with eng subs. about maybe 2 months or so..and now for the life of me I can't find it ...if anyone knows the channel...please help me..

mia07

Introvert
OoOoO.. I love this one she did called "Saajan Ka Ghar" - it's really good and really sad. She did a fantastic job in here!