Jub Tay Wai Rai Sai Samorn (UMA 99 + Exact)

fun

Expired Sarnie
for everyone that miss this superstar XD

the women in black is marsha

I miss these group of generation. I love love love love them!!! Willy, Mam, Tang, Marsha, etc. I miss them on screen.

Will Pim be playing rai or support? Best... this will be my first lakorn ever of her when this comes out... In 2010... that seems so far lmao... Mos and her lakorn doesn't count. That I didn't bother to watch.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I'm confuse now, so Vill's not in this lakorn anymore...but anyway, I'm glad to see Best's name appear.

Looking forward...

jakjann

Jakjann
Vill was a rumour at the beginning it is Best for this drama ... Fitting was in 20 august 2009 and opening ceremony is coming soon is @8 september 09!!!

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
so bee is playing the older sister, pim's second sis, while best the youngest... but in reality pim zaza is older than bee, she should be the older sis. maybe they choose bee as the older because she looks more mature and taller!!!! for nat, i don't like him at all, this role need to change to somebody better and for R, i think he's okay but hope he's not playing Au charater as the 3th sis couple! the 3th sis couple should be Oh! he could act more better than Nat. i can't stand Nat. i hate the one he's playing pra'ek while Oh is playing as the second or the bad one!

fanny

sarNie Adult
whoever that play noi's character in this lakorn doesnt not have a couple and she falls for jakrit (p'ek) and he didnt even loves her. all the girls died at the end. i really hate that nat dude i want oh or ton to be with best.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I remember this one sorta. It was like a reverse Charlie's Angel in that they were criminals. The 2 p'eks were cops or something. They ended up having to kill the 3 sisters. The 2nd p'ek who got with the youngest killed himself after he killed his lover, Cherry in the original I think. Jakrit quit his job. And I think the bad guy ended up being Jakrit's boss no? And he got away with the whole thing.

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn...uma, and all the casts did an amazing job..

I'm not really feeling the remake that much....it would be nice to see P'Pim in action role...but why r and nat?

It would be better if ch7 remake this one

If i could pick I want to see noon worranut as an older sister, pinky can play cherry's role...either mo or pancake can play the second sister

as for the guys I want to see weir as p'au character hehe and p' por nattawut can play ton jackrit

anyways...hope they change the guys..