[jTBC] Maids 하녀들

dariey

sarNie Adult
sigh even i do want to rant over this drama i still enjoy it anyway especially the maids part.super love inyub's still-ex maid,she cute.hope they will not make her end up with that guy maid.he try to rape inyub for god sake.as for eungi i don't know whether i don't like his character or the acting but i definitely annoying with him.

i sound different but i really anticipate to see how inyub character getting stronger and get her revenge.deprive to feel the thrill..

dariey

sarNie Adult
The fighting scene got me dizzy with their too much zooming on every move.don't know if they want'to show off the edit skill or what but they come out bad in my eyes..

Moomyung is good guy after all for not kill the previous maid.perhaps coz of the king blood in him..haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am 10 episode in and i seriously want to whack in yub in the head multiple times.

i just dont buy the romance, i agree with moo myun when he told the head maid that he doesnt know why he couldnt get rid of in yub. iwould say he is in love but i have not seen any sparks or reason he would have a liking towards her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
why am i still watching this. in yub is stupid stupid stupid times 100. really? she is gonna leave a pregnant maid's side knowing that it was a nobleman's child? really? there was no sign of remorse!!! i still cant sympathize with her. her talks about maids being treated unfairly makes my stomach churn. she apologized once to dan ji but that was not even sincere and heartfelt.

the romance is so slow, might as well not have any. i rather have no romance than an
undevelop one. the lack of chemistry isnt helping much either. hopefully it start picking up the story in episode 12.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
i agree with u @fun the romance development was so slow and the chemistry's not there...i'm not sure why i still watch it ether. LOL i think for me both the leads r stupid...its not helping the drama at all at this rate this drama is going start draging in a really bad way

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finally caught up to episode 14 and this is me wtf

The back hug was probably the most awkward and uncomfortable scene I have watched so far. It was so out of nowhere. This had a very promising plot but now it is kaputttt nadda wadda???

I can deal with one stupid lead but if both leads are idiots that is a double whammies. Not just that no character in here is compelling or appealing. I guess the production team and writers were effect by the tragic that happen last year in December.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL this is one of those dramas that they just put together and hope it makes it LOL one of the most supid characters ever. I do agree the back hug scene so OUT of NoWHERE

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol although it's not nice to look at the flaws of a drama I do that too and I can't help it but I only do this with Thai lakorn like Mia Tuean. But for this drama I'm also nitpicking at it I'm just curious what the outcome for this drama is lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
idk why im still watching this although im not complaining or anything but the recent episodes that came out was like....what? Confused. confused. not really but it was overwhelming for me. There just going to hide everything that this drama is about the whole plot of this drama????? Like the only reason why In Yub became a maid was bc of her ex-fiance's father in law killed her dad bc of their "organization/cult" whatever. And the bad guys raised the kings son to kill him. But there just going to hide everything? In Yub continues to stay as a maid although the main guys wants to prove her father innocent when his father the king told him theres nothing they can do about it. Like where is this story going then?????

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I feel you. I have no idea what direction the writer is going with. There doesn't even seem to be a plot. They made In Yub's change in social status so important but now there's really no point in that. The romance is the part I am most disappointed about. Like I said I don't mind a drama without romance but I specifically looked forward to it because it was stressed in the summary. I haven't watched this week episode yet and now I don't really want to. I think I might just wait for this drama to end. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
I have fun reading you girls comment..haha.i have abandon this since ep 12 i think,don't have the heart to continue anymore.i don't see much progress with the storyline or the character and it getting me bored.maybe i will just catch up with the last ep only..

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
dariey said:
I have fun reading you girls comment..haha.i have abandon this since ep 12 i think,don't have the heart to continue anymore.i don't see much progress with the storyline or the character and it getting me bored.maybe i will just catch up with the last ep only..

Don't!! Unfortunately I finish the whole drama regretting it. LOL I hate this drama  :rant:  :lmao:  :lmao:  The last episode sucks. I wanted to throw my laptop across the room.