Joy Rinlanee and Alek Continue Their Sweetness By Spending New Year Together in Hong Kong

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated Article from Sanook

Although they say that their relationship status is progressing no further than pee nong gan (siblings), their caring actions towards one another speaks the opposite. They constantly post and comment on photos of one another daily. How can fan clubs not become excited? Recently, Alek and Joy went together on a sweet trip to Hong Kong and Macau in China to celebrate the New Year. The two took a tour and went to make merit together. They also stopped by Disneyland.

Even though their work team also went on the trip with them, their sweetness can be seen pouring through their IGs as if they are the only two people in this world. Thank you to the generous people who kindly shared photos of the two for us to gush over. If they are already this sweet towards one another as koo jin, one cannot imagine how much sweeter they can be if they were to date for real. After seeing the photos, it is not a surprise why fan club Theeranee are in such awe.

Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos from IGs: lekteeradetch, joy_rinlanee, bannox_ball, kornz_character, lockleklek, peipei49, jeabkaka   

I, for one, adore these two together ever since their pairing in Kuan Kaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai. I can't help but feel bad for Nott because he tried so hard to get Joy to open up to him. But all it took was for Alek to come along and star with her in ONE lakorn for her to fall head over heels. Whether they're dating or not, she's happy and that's all that matters! :)    

See more.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
They're so freaken cute though!!!  I wouldn't mind if they got together lol.  They sure have a great friendship hehe.

I know, I feel bad for Nott too.  If I recall, Nott pursued Joy many times before she finally gave him a chance.  They lasted for a while too... but Nott wanted to settle down and.. Joy doesn't seem to want to get married, maybe never.

Anyways, Theeranee are too adorable <3

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Um...I, for one, rooted for Nott and Joy. Haha. I'm still sad that they didn't....make it through the end. They were such a lovely, lovely, LOVELY pair. Maybe Joy just didn't like Nott enough, oh my poor Nott. Come to me, I'll marry you my dear. 

Joy looks beautiful even without makeup. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Um...I, for one, rooted for Nott and Joy. Haha. I'm still sad that they didn't....make it through the end. They were such a lovely, lovely, LOVELY pair. Maybe Joy just didn't like Nott enough, oh my poor Nott. Come to me, I'll marry you my dear. 

Joy looks beautiful even without makeup. 
I wouldn't ship them if I hadn't seen their lakorn together. They had so much chemistry! In the lakorn, Joy plays single woman in her mid 30s who hasn't settled down yet. She meets a young man 10 years younger than her, Alek, and that eventually changed everything. The two pretend to date to make her also single friends jealous. She was like a cougar, but they ended up falling for each other for real. However the age thing bothered her, so she would constantly be in denial of her feelings. In the end, age is nothing but a number, and it's ironic that the lakorn script is somewhat becoming a reality for the two. 

Oh, and Alek isn't too bad of an actor. He's one of those average looking actors that shines when they act. He's not top notch, but he can be adorable.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I was also one rooting for Joy & Nott. Poor guy waited around for her for quite some time. And they never actually "dated" because Joy never used that term or indicated any serious romance was going on. I think what they called it was, "he/she is the closes person to me right now" something along those lines. Joy has always said that she didn't think of marriage and it wasn't exactly a goal in her life. But Nott was very persistent. I think they really did want it to work perhaps through time... but 3 years was a long enough time and Joy finally let him go... At least they remained somewhat friends.

That aside, I root for Joy & Lek because she seems so happy and they're very open about their relationship/friendship whatever they want to call it. I don't think age is a problem at all. Lek seems like a capable mature guy and I know Joy likes a guy who's mature and capable. They match really well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I wouldn't ship them if I hadn't seen their lakorn together. They had so much chemistry! In the lakorn, Joy plays single woman in her mid 30s who hasn't settled down yet. She meets a young man 10 years younger than her, Alek, and that eventually changed everything. The two pretend to date to make her also single friends jealous. She was like a cougar, but they ended up falling for each other for real. However the age thing bothered her, so she would constantly be in denial of her feelings. In the end, age is nothing but a number, and it's ironic that the lakorn script is somewhat becoming a reality for the two. 

Oh, and Alek isn't too bad of an actor. He's one of those average looking actors that shines when they act. He's not top notch, but he can be adorable.

I was going to watch that lakorn, but decided not to because I didn't have time. Haha. He does seem okay because I saw him in Tang Deun Hang Ruk and he was tolerable. 

Oh how heartbroken Nott would be if Joy decides to settle with the young one....sigh.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

I was going to watch that lakorn, but decided not to because I didn't have time. Haha. He does seem okay because I saw him in Tang Deun Hang Ruk and he was tolerable. 

Oh how heartbroken Nott would be if Joy decides to settle with the young one....sigh.
It was great! It's a very realistic lakorn centering around women who choose to remain single due to past events that made them afraid to fall in love. Joy's character is a workaholic. Vicky had once had her heart broken so she does not know how to value herself while Benz grew up witnessing her mother be abuse by her father. I can relate to each and every one of them. The bad part is that each woman took awhile to better themselves as a person. They keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. I guess that's realistic because in real life, it's difficult to change or get over our fears. But as a lakorn, I felt that they could've shown the development of each character's maturity better. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
It was great! It's a very realistic lakorn centering around women who choose to remain single due to past events that made them afraid to fall in love. Joy's character is a workaholic. Vicky had once had her heart broken so she does not know how to value herself while Benz grew up witnessing her mother be abuse by her father. I can relate to each and every one of them. The bad part is that each woman took awhile to better themselves as a person. They keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. I guess that's realistic because in real life, it's difficult to change or get over our fears. But as a lakorn, I felt that they could've shown the development of each character's maturity better. 

Perhaps I shall give a try one day. Hehe. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know, I just noticed that Joy and Nott never had any candid pics like this to show the world of their love.....I wish they had one for memory.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Man Joy's a true serial dater. From Num to Oil to Krit to Nott and I'm sure she had more. Well at least she's enjoying herself.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Cupid Candy said:
Man Joy's a true serial dater. From Num to Oil to Krit to Nott and I'm sure she had more. Well at least she's enjoying herself.
She dated Num?!? I love them together!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cupid Candy said:

No way?! Num?! And Chakrit?? Woah. She got all the goodies. Haha. I hope she marries someone out of the industry...IF she ever gets married.

sarN

sarNie Granny
with Chakrit , she almost marry him! had the wedding house planned . with oil because of his jealous w/ her co-star so they broke it off . I feel Joy is the independence type , the decision  maker , the kind that enjoy life but doesn't need a man to tie her down .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
with Chakrit , she almost marry him! had the wedding house planned . with oil because of his jealous w/ her co-star so they broke it off . I feel Joy is the independence type , the decision  maker , the kind that enjoy life but doesn't need a man to tie her down .
Aw, her and Chakrit would've made a hot couple.
Yeah, she does seem like that type. A sophisticated cosmopolitan type of gal. I just hope she doesn't regret not starting a family of her own.

sarN

sarNie Granny
unlike men , us women do long for a family , it's our deepest worries as age took it's toll . even though some woman might not believe in it and feel they don't need those type of bond and can enjoy life as it' is but we are emotional creature with desire & feeling, if a young man come along and cause a whirlpool of excitement in our life , o' yeah i be chewing on them too.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Joy and Alek continue to spend time together. They brought their families to vacation at the beach in Trang province of Thailand for Songkran. Once their families begin to hang out together that's how you know that they're dating. Lol.

CR: Sanook

See more:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Alek comes off like such a sweet guy. Poor Nott though, he really did love her...only he wanted marriage and she didn't. I think she fell in and out of love many times that she never think marriage is that big of a deal.