Jong Gon Glin Tien(Tv Scene)

nolee

sarNie Adult
omg I'm only on episode two and Ae's character is annoying the ish outta me! she believes ol Tui so easily. jeeez Janie needs to come into the picture already lol

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
in episode 10, does Great Knows that Ae is in janie's body? Why did he looks so happy and hugged Janie?

Could someone give me the detail cause I am watching the lakorn w/o understanding any Thai at all.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
can anyone tell me if this lakorn worth watching? cuz it seem really boring...and what type of lakorn is this? thanks in advance

nolee

sarNie Adult
It has a good storyline but it's moving pretty slow ;/ I'm just watching it coz I wanna know what happens next.. lol

It's annoying how BuaTien is playing with fire and acts all surprised when bad things happen to her or those around her. Such as having that Leurn chick living w/her and she doesn't know who poisoned Boy.. like HELLLLLLLLO?! Smh.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
it's kinda sad that he likes ae in janie's body and ae was already tui's wife... i thought janie's spirit was cute when they talked about her bad habits she was like what.

nolee

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching the ending. This lakorn itself was mediocre, I only watched it for Janie, Ae, and Grate.. Kinda felt bad for Jao Buakhamkeo..

Does anyone have the opening theme song for this??

Mann

ERR I love the storyline to the lakorn but watching itself was so boring. I'm downloading the last episode right now. It coulda been so much better with Janie & Ae.. both great actresses. I think I expected too much since I liked these kind of storylines.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
What a dumb ending. I watched the first 4 and skipped till the ending. I thought I was the only one that felt bad for the real Buakamkeo. She was selfish, snooty, self-absorbed, and mean-tempered but she wasn't evil. She wasn't a murderer,or thief, or homewrecker etc. She had a rotten personality but she only wanted what belonged to her, her body and life and she had a right to it. It wasn't her fault the idiot TienKanya lost her life because she was stupid enough to listen to an evil guy that everyone told her was no good for her. I hated that they made TienKanya seem like this saint when she was just dumb. Essentially she murdered Buakamkeo and stole her life, because she refused to give up the body no?

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
What a dumb ending. I watched the first 4 and skipped till the ending. I thought I was the only one that felt bad for the real Buakamkeo. She was selfish, snooty, self-absorbed, and mean-tempered but she wasn't evil. She wasn't a murderer,or thief, or homewrecker etc. She had a rotten personality but she only wanted what belonged to her, her body and life and she had a right to it. It wasn't her fault the idiot TienKanya lost her life because she was stupid enough to listen to an evil guy that everyone told her was no good for her. I hated that they made TienKanya seem like this saint when she was just dumb. Essentially she murdered Buakamkeo and stole her life, because she refused to give up the body no?

Yeah I agree with you there, I honestly didn't like the ending much either. Gosh was Tien Kanya an annoying idiot and err Jao Buakamkeo should have gotten her life and body back. I just thought since Tien Kanya's body was the one that died she should have been the one who got reborned or whatever and not Janie. I dunno it just doesnt seem to make sense to me or maybe I missed something- these kinda stories tend to always confuse me...

Gosh Son just pretty much fell in love with Tien Kanya in a prettier body :blink:

Speaking of, Janie was really pretty in this one- I really liked her hair it makes me want to cut my hair that length lol.
Hope Janie and Great reunite in another one though :wub:

nolee

sarNie Adult
^^ I agree with the both of you, I really didn't like TienKunya cause she was sooo gullible.. but I guess in the end, whoever learns their lesson wins and TienKunya learned not to be so weakminded but Jao Buakhamkeo was still selfish. But I really liked Janie's sassy character because she added spice into the lakorn.. if not for her it would've been a big drag!!

++ I definitely expected more since Janie and Ae was in here.. why would they pick to play such a mediocre lakorn ... lol

The lakorn had A LOT of potential, but I don't know what happened. Janie & Ae did a superb job as usual though.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Didn't like the ending. Would be exciting if they have the spirit Jao Bua goes back into her body. Have pa'eg teach her some lesson that she fall deeply in love with him till she change her attitude.