Jong Gon Glin Tien(Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think its a wig. you can kind of see in the middle. janies pretty though. i wish dan/aum was still in here!

thanks kayla

jakjann

Jakjann
Jong Gon Ging Tien งกลกิ่งเทียน" ปิดกล้องแล้วจ้า...เย้

ON AIR DECEMBER 2009 (If nothing changing)

Shooting already end.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I saw the teaser a day or so ago and somehow I was interested in this upcoming lakorn. So this will be replacing Taddao Bussaya? Even better since it is a 3 day weekend slot.

This will be weird, if Great falls in love with Ae in Janie's body, so does that make Ae the real nang ek even though she will not be present in most of the scene except for a ghostly figure? lol am I confusing any body lol... so my point is, when he finds out that Ae been in Janie's body, he doesn't get with Janie in the end. That would just be straight up wrong if he just ended up with Janie as in Janie and her body because actually he has fallen in love with Ae in Janie's body. Oy, am I making any sense here lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea i was abit confused how will grate end up with janie although it was actually Ae who was in her body. the teaser was confusing but im really excited to see 2 great actresses in one lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I rewatched one of the teasers. There's a scene where Ae said she will return Janie's body if she does something for her (maybe she tells Janie her story) and Janie agrees to help her. I guess from there Great will fall in love with Janie and notice how different she is. Well that is just a possibility. Maybe when he learns of the truth, he will tell Janie that they cannot be together because he fell in love with Ae not Janie even though the time he fell in love with Ae was when she was in Janie's body. Well that's my assumption. I don't even know the character's name yet. Well I guess we will have to wait to see how this lakorn will play out. This is not a remake right?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^good prediction. we'll see how it goes. nope its a new script..

some pix credit to thaitv3

janie looks pretty in here

theebby01

sarNie Hatchling
I hope its Grate falling in love with JAnie not Ae.
I also hope Ae gets out of Janie's body so Grate well fall for Janie.
And yeah.
I hope its not Grate falling for Ae in Janie's body!

cecilia

Staff member
ah, that black overall looks so hideous on janie -- needs to come off asap!

i have not start on this -- hope to catch up this weekend ^^
i hope it's good .

fun

Expired Sarnie
ah, that black overall looks so hideous on janie -- needs to come off asap!

i have not start on this -- hope to catch up this weekend ^^
i hope it's good .
lol it won't air until this weekend lol... so you are not behind at all.

Only watched the opening theme and a few mins. of the lakorn so far. Seems interesting. Definitely gonna try it out, since Janie & Ae are in this.

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
can someone give the a short summary of the five main characters? I don't understand Thai so it would help me to watch the lakorn a little bit.