Join Request. English. Subtitles. Campaign

thedonsean

sarNie Egg
Hi Everyone!

I bet you all are having a fantastic day! My team just developed a research campaign called RES Campaign at www.requestenglishsubtitles.com to gather information from Thai drama fans. Once we gather enough people in the campaign and more information from fans, then we will start creating a free streaming site catered just for the Thai drama fans. Please participate so we can build something you would come back to. Its free to participate! Also, if you have any questions or comments, there's a comment box for you on the campaign site.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

the don sean

Shila

sarNie Egg
 ​
Let us provide High Quality English Subtitles for you by  
 ​
 ​
joining our research campaign for
 ​
free.
 ​
 ​
Once we gather enough information,the web development team can begin creating right away. We definitely want to develop a site catered to the fans. So please complete the survey and provide any feedback through this email.

We will begin working and trying our best on getting all the dramas that you requested in the form to get translated and segmented.

[SIZE=14pt] If you have not done the surveys yet, please do them so that we can build a site to better service you. Based on survey answers, we will provide detailed information on the Final Prototype by end of April. It is important that you let us know what you want.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]First Survey link http://goo.gl/forms/4CIXhjlScT (It’s a quick 12 question survey.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Lakorn Wish List http://goo.gl/forms/2X5YHXLt5C [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt](Please use www.lakorninus.com  as reference when choosing your dramas. We can only sub boxed dvds at this time. Eventually, we will get to every drama, new and old.)[/SIZE]

​
 ​
 ​
 ​

R.E.S. Campaign will close down by end of April.
Be a part of this groundfloor movement before it's 
too late!

P.S. I'm not the one in charge of this campaign, I'm just sharing with you this information.

:D

thedonsean

sarNie Egg
Hey thanks for sharing girl! We def got a lot pf people signed up so we will definitely make the site for sure. Did you read the email about the Launch date? Its June 30 2015! yaaay but according to christy we need more people lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Merged the two topics together. Please try not to make multiple topics on one subject especially if it deals with advertising another website. Other members may mistake it as spam and flag the topics and poster. 

Thank you!