Johnny Anfone 's old lakorn

sarN

sarNie Granny
I just remember one of his old lakorn . I do not remember the title , it those early 90' s lakorn , the plot was like this , Johnny had a friend that own a ranch . The friend was gay and was marry to the n'ek but they never consummation their marriage . He arrange for jonnhy to meet her and befriend w/ her but she was unaware that Johnny intend on having her as a mistress and by the help of her husband , she was drug and woke up in bed w/ johnny. Now, the twist , he marry to a jealous rich wife and toward the end Johnny wanted to be w/ the n'ek and plan to elope but the wife had him kill. Anyone remember tittle or know if that really the ending ? I remember she waited for him .

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sounds so bizarre.  Yep, a SARN lakorn forsure haha.  

Sigh...Johnny Anfone.  Something about him makes me weak.  But sadly, recently I can't watch anything with him in it.  He reminds me so much of a fling that went so wrong almost 2 yrs ago  :cry1:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Sarn, I don't know what the title is, but I think I know what lakorn you're talking about. Was it this actress that starred with Johnny? It was a sad lakorn...

sarN

sarNie Granny
YES ! That's the girl but in this lakorn she has LONG hair in a pony tail . Her family was in debt and she agreed to marry an older man . I think Jonnhy was kill because the wife send ppl after him . Did he die ? I think he did . My remember is clouded or was it an open ending ? He took all the wealth from the wife and was ready to goes meet w/ the N'ek at the ranch where he promise he will come get her . It was a sad ending .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
YES ! That's the girl but in this lakorn she has LONG hair in a pony tail . Her family was in debt and she agreed to marry an older man . I think Jonnhy was kill because the wife send ppl after him . Did he die ? I think he did . My remember is clouded or was it an open ending ? He took all the wealth from the wife and was ready to goes meet w/ the N'ek at the ranch where he promise he will come get her . It was a sad ending .
Oh I screen cap the pictures from a different lakorn. Yes, Pra'ek did die. I don't remember much from the lakorn, but I know it was a sad one. I think she was pregnant with his child too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes. She  was pregrant. The husband at first didnt think jonnhy was going fall in love / w his wife and figure once jonny got bore he will stop seeing her. Also, jonhny was paying his friend w/ money & business advange. The N'ek was upset because she was ready to be a real wife and she didnt love jonny and when she found out her husband was gay , that when she hated him and acept her fate as a sceret mistress . the husband wanted a child . this mean, if jonny die , she was stuck in a sick marriage w/ a child who father would be unknown and the gay husband got what he wanted all alone. sad indeed.

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha , i just couldn't remember did he really die or not but i know the wife send ppl to have him kill . i remember the tape was cut off and i didn't hear the rest of the dialogue and i always wonder what happen . i would love to see the ending again if i can find it .

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think he died, I think he became handicapped. Then again, might not be the same lakorn.