Jobcorp

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Alright, im planning to go to jobcorp but I have lost alot of experience that i had when i was still attending school. I want to study and major in Art Such as drawing and paintings. Is it possible for me to do that? I know Art Institute is the perfect place for that but its really expensive. So has any of you fellow sarnies ever attended jobcorp? If yes please tell me about your experience? How is it like? Do you have class such as an english class and a math class too? Is it mandatory? How long is a class? do you really get paid for attending and staying in it? Is it worth it? :unsure:

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Hey! I heard you wanted to get married...? Come get her! xD

Talk the talk; walk the walk! ^o^

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I've never attended by my brother did. From what I gathered it looked more like a place for troubled youths or people with no prior education. My dad attended when it came to America and my brother did after he quit high school and got into trouble. I thought jobcorps was good for my brother, it kept him out of trouble, made him mature some, gave him training and education and yes, they do pay you. You do have to live there and there are rules you have to follow. To me it sounded much like a military school without the uniform and physical training.

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
I've never attended by my brother did. From what I gathered it looked more like a place for troubled youths or people with no prior education. My dad attended when it came to America and my brother did after he quit high school and got into trouble. I thought jobcorps was good for my brother, it kept him out of trouble, made him mature some, gave him training and education and yes, they do pay you. You do have to live there and there are rules you have to follow. To me it sounded much like a military school without the uniform and physical training.

Yeah, I kinda changed my mind after I talk to one of my uncles friend whos attended it. My cousin also change his mind after I told him about it too. ''sigh''