Producer: Takahiro Sato
Cinematographer:
Release Date: September 25, 2010
Runtime: 128min.
Production Company: NTV, Toho
Distributor: Toho
Language: Japanese

Plot

Well-meaning, but socially awkward, Sawako Kuronuma (Mikako Tabe) is nicknamed "Sadako" by her classmates because of her similar hair cut with the main character from the horror movie "Ringu". Her life then takes a turn when Shota Kazehaya (Haruma Miura), the most popular boy in school, falls for her ...

Sawako Kuronuma has a gloomy appearance and, because of this, is nicknamed "Sadako" by her peers. On the other hand, her personality is bright and caring. Her favorite motto is "do one good thing once a day," but she cares too much about others and cannot express her thoughts. This has made her somewhat of an outcast at school.

Shota Kazehaya (Haruma Miura) is classmates with Sawako. Unlike Sawako, he is outgoing and popular with all the students. He is even polite with Sawako, which makes Sawako respect him and even admire him.

Meanwhile, Kazehaya has special feelings towards Sawako. He notices the look of respect that Sawako gives to him and suppresses his own feelings for her. With help from Kazehaya, Sawako gets better at interacting with her classmates and even makes friends with Chizuru Yoshida (Misako Renbutsu) & Ayane Yano (Natsuna Watanabe ).

This is a happy moment for Sawako as she he has friends now that she can talk freely with. But, a strange rumor of her relationship with Chizuru dampens her joy. With the advice of Kazehaya, Sawako is able to maintain her friendships and, in fact, their friendship becomes stronger. Now being able to express her feelings to her friends, Sawako realizes she has special feelings for Kazehaya. During this time, a cute girl named Ume Kurumizawa (Mirei Kiritani), who has been friends with Kazehaya since middle school, appears in front of Sawako and confesses her feelings for Kazahaya and asks for her help ...

credit asianmediawiki - http://asianmediawiki.com/From_Me_to_You (click to see cast)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I finally gotten the chance to watch this live action movie version. It's based on the popular manga and anime. I was really excited to hear about this being made into a movie.. I have to say that's it well made.. I'm a fan of the manga and have to say they portrayed it quite well.. ehehe..

I have to say the cast is really good as well.. Who wouldn't love Miura Haruma as "Kazehaya"?? I'm glad he got this role, he portrayed the character really well.. the same goes to Mikako Tabe.. I thought she played "Sawako" nicely.. cause her look didn't look too cute and overpowering, just right.. since her character is supposed to be down-looking and such.

Oh goodness, I'm sad that I finished the movie now.. nooo!!! Also a head's up.. remember to watch the ending credit as well ehehehe.

It's a cute romantic movie.. a must watch if you're a Miura fan or not hehe.. I have to admit I'm Miura-bias but.. I liked the manga/anime so I was looking forward to this movie... hehe <3<3<3

and whoo.. i've been catching on the passed jmovies i missed on.. power-watching/catching XD

lovestar

sarNie Adult
oooh, i've seen this as well. i've only read up to book 7 and its soo exciting.
the cast look very similar to their roles and i especially love sawako's friends.
i didnt like the ending though because it was too quick and bland. i thought they would at least hug.
i love this movie!

dariey

sarNie Adult
1 of my top fav manga,anime and movie.this movie is so beautiful.maybe compare to movie i love manga and anime version more.some may say it show the slow progress between sawako and kazehaya in manga but that what make it beautiful along with her friendship which start from ayane & chizuru until to the whole school. :heart:

the manga version still not end yet.so to whoever love this movie i will also recommend to read manga version too.^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is one of the better manga turn live action in the romance department that has been well done. I want a drama version please with same cast as the movie.