[JMOVIE] Crows Explode

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

​
To be released on April 12, 2014
 ​
A month later. Genji Takiya has graduated. New fights begin to see who will climb to the top at Suzuran High School. Meanwhile, a battle against nearby Kurosaki Industrial High School begins.
 ​
credit: asianwiki​
 ​
 ​
Trailer
 ​
 ​
credit: Film Festivals and Indie Films
 ​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
This movie is the the sequel to Crows Zero 2.

I truly loved Crows Zero 1 & 2.  I am hyped for this new one... I love Genji.. but it's time for goodbyes...... I love the old cast but.. this new cast looks quite promising as well so far... April.. only 2 months away!  :D  Missed them Crows bad boys!  CROWS ZERO 3/EXLPOLDE!

I totally need to go back and continue catching up on where I left off on the manga :p  wheeeeee.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I thought I put my input on this film here... then I recalled posting it on ig only... but here's my review.

Finally got the chance to watch #CrowsExplode ... I must say that.. it's pretty saddening, in the way that it did not live up to my expectation. :( I totally expected too much. I don't think this movie really does any justice to Suzuran High aka the school of crows at all. As much as I sort of like the new main character Kazeo, portrayed by #MasahiroHigashide :) , the story line ain't the greatest... It was alright. Couldn't really fit in the pieces much and there was too little of character development. The cinematography could have been better during the fighting scenes, it didn't feel intense or hardcore/bad ass enough. I couldn't really feel the "bad boy" or "delinquent" vibes. I would've loved to see the Ebizuka trio at least!!! Because in that case we'll know that there's a chance of seeing Bouya Harumichi in the future films, if there are any more sequels.. oh the disappointment :( Gotta go reread Crows &Worst now just to satisfy myself. :p

Yeah... that was my feelings alright.  I have a super soft spot for delinquent related dramas and films.. but this one.. it was only "alright".. not satisfying enough.. though Masahiro was erm... great eye candy :)

And I seriously.. wouldn't have known that one guy was Eita's younger brother.. They're definitely brothers in terms of acting alright :D