JLR OR SB

• JLR-FEVER

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • SB-FEVER

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeah. this is what happens when you have two lakorns with somewhat similar plots where there's kidnap/torture/rape & all that exciting stuff. it becomes a competition. there's bound to be a winner & a loser. i won't lie, when i was watching SB, i'd compare how SB was like JLR. :lol:
there was more comparison between JLR n SB than trying to compare those to the old version :lol: and JLR had ended with a high rating so fans wanna see if SB could beat it so there was more competition going on..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
there was more comparison between JLR n SB than trying to compare those to the old version :lol: and JLR had ended with a high rating so fans wanna see if SB could beat it so there was more competition going on..
there's always gonna be competition when it comes to lakorns.. specially if fans have high expectations & once that expectations is surpassed, people wanna bash about it. sigh. it's all apart of the industry. that's how it is for american movies too.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I PERSONALLY LOVED BOTH LAKORNS!!!!! AND THE CASTING ARE AWESOME FOR BOTH LAKRONS!!!
TRUE SAWAN BIEN HAD STRONGER CHARECTORS. LIKE KAWEE AND LEELA!

BUT I LOVE JLR! I'M A LOYAL FAN LOL!!! KEKEKEKEKEKE
WHAT MADE SB GOOD TO ME WAS JUST THE GREAT CHEMISTRY AND THE CUTE SCENES. THE NUMEROUS RAPES BECAME TO EXCEESSIVE FOR ME LOL!!! 4? DAMN LOL BUT YEAH I DON'T MIND r SCEN'S BUT THAT 'S TO MUCH IN A SINGLE LARKONS FOR ME LOL!!!!!

LOVES BOTH ALKRONS BUT I WAS MORE ADDICTED TO JLR! TO BE HONEST.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I vote JLR. I liked SB and how they changed some of the story. But it wasn't too dramatic of a change. However JLR's ending was amazingly different than any other lakorn, plus it's different than the two previous JLR. The music in JLR is still so catchy and memorable.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love both of the lakorn how they remake it way better and shorter...which make them exciting...and how harit n kawee act...dang just melts my heart way....especially when they cry for soriya n narin..:lol:...juss love it..

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Sigh .... SB .... still feeling feverish after the lakorn ended!!!

Pssst .... my fever got so bad that I even started calling my Thai partner "Kawee" in my SMS-es and emails to him. And yup, you are right ... I signed off as "Narin" too. Lol!!! :) :) :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha both good but jlr is still in my heart xp lol. .. gosh the fever still burns lol..xp.. n i like only watched it like once or twice so far xp lol.. kekkee.. gosh but i luv both lakorns though .. xp..

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
DEFINITELY JLR.

i started out being more partial to SB just cause i liked Ken and Ann more. but SB bothered me since the first episode. i could not stand the way Anne's character was portrayed... and all the rape and aggressiveness were SOOOOOO unnecessary. and i hated MAJORITY of the casts in Sawan Bieng. I hated the annoying "funny" characters and how a lot of the casts OVERACTED to the core. i like just about 2-3 episodes of the drama and practically had to fast forward through everything, it was definitely a let-down.

JLR on the other hand...... i started out with no expectations.. thinking i was gonna fast forward through the first 3 episodes and eventually stop watching, but i learned to love the whole set of casts and omg AFFFF is so gorgeous. Harit doesnt really know how to act but its alllll goood. and everything in the drama that happened had really good transitions.. all the feelings and everything happened gradually and realistically.

AUM&AFF <3

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Dang I'm really late like 4 years late lol.. Um.. I actually knew Ateam before KA team.. but SB got me.. I would have continue JLR if Um wasnt so scary.. So after that I was oooo obsess with Bie KA's SB came along and I left bie.I liked SB more cause without saying anything both KA showed so much through their eyes.. Kawee got me bawling with him all the time.. Everything was just so unique, the love scenes weren't corny, the ost was good everything was amazing..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Obviously JLR is my favorite so i voted for it. I'm not a KA fan, maybe if i didn't love Anne and Willy so much i might have somewhat like KA better but then i also love Ken and Janie together so no way could i love KA. TBH i didn't mind the 4 rawrs, i was bothered by it before but i'm a messed up fan who doesn't mind the excessive or disturbing rawrs. Sawan Biang didn't have the love Jam Luey Rak had, even before Harit realized he loved So, there were scenes that made you go 'awww' or laughed because his teasing was cute. Both p'eks ended up becoming really sweet to their n'eks but Harit still wins in my book. Aum portrayed Harit so nicely that he's permanently my favorite p'ek character. Jam Luey Rak also had a better ending, it was something new and it was cute. Sawan Biang's ending was typical, i wasn't blown away. Sawan Biang did have the better moral lesson though, Kawee was quite the pitiful character.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
This is difficult. I enjoyed SB to a certain extent and I personally found JLR's storyline to be a little too basic for my liking. I thought overall KA had better chemistry but Ateam are more compatible and appealing to me. In the end I might have to go with JLR just because If really had to choose to re-watch one of them, I can at least bare with JLR but SB with their excessive R scenes and overly dramatic violence, I wouldn't even consider it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Even after 4 years, my feelings hasn't changed. I am still having a SB fever. I didn't let the rawr scenes bother me much because Kawee was so well written and Ken nailed it. The emotional effect was much much stronger. Aside Kawee's well structured character, Khun Kid and Leela were also well written and protrayed wonderfully. JLR excites me, SB breaks my wall down. I go for the latter. SB still lingers and the two previous versions weren't able to capture the nature of Kawee's charms.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I love both ATEAM and KA but my vote went for Sawan Biang. It is just one of those lakorns that I find myself rewatching sometimes. Jamloey Rak was boring to me. But...Aum was so damn HOT in that lakorn! Whoowee!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Sawan Biang was the first lakorn I've ever watched and it was my favorite despite all the mature contenence. I liked JLR also but SB made me cry a river. Anne & Ken had good history and so did Aum & Aff but I have to say........ SAWAN BIANG FTW