JLR OR SB

• JLR-FEVER

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • SB-FEVER

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters

Meadow

sarNie Adult
KA Team..... the award-winning power couple of Thailand.

Lakorns these days are so boring because KA have not reunited lately. They need to reunite ASAP and create miracles in the lakorn world again.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Ken is still acting and will still be acting for a while. Don't know about Anne. She seems to be very busy producing series and shows for Ch3.

Anne has been in the ET and has been acting for the last 20 years. She has been there and done that already so she has been practically played every roles.

I hope Qi Pao is not her last lakorn because I still want to see her act with Tik. How come these two never cross path?

cecilia

Staff member
i feel even if KA reunited for the fans it's still won't be good .. what thai entertainment needs is GOOD PRODUCTION and most importantly GOOD SCRIPT to make everything good. Even if the actors are good - the lakorn will not be good unless the writing style has improve and contain well develop story - powerful DIALOGUE. I'd choose decent looking actor over GOOD looking people any day as long as the storyline is good and well develop -- I'm not being bias here (even i complain and see the flaws in my favorite) but if i were to ask a question of what the entertainment need at the moment -- this is what i want to see.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I agree ceci. but none of ka lakorns has really disappointed me, in terms of well rounded characters and plot. and they are all well written. that is the sad thing 365 didn't attain high rating for that. I guess I can relate bc that's not really my cup of tea. but u know what, I overlooked that and saw what this lakorn was trying to convey and even though there were a few scenes of all ka lakorn that I disagreed with, the overall was satisfying.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I agree ceci. but none of ka lakorns has really disappointed me, in terms of well rounded characters and plot. and they are all well written. that is the sad thing 365 didn't attain high rating for that. I guess I can relate bc that's not really my cup of tea. but u know what, I overlooked that and saw what this lakorn was trying to convey and even though there were a few scenes of all ka lakorn that I disagreed with, the overall was satisfying.
Agreed. I just wanted to add that even though 365 Days didn't do as well as other KA lakorns (ratings wise), it was still a great lakorn. Why? Well Ken and Ann are THE KOO KWAN of lakorns. No matter what lakorn they star in, their chemistry is just absolutely flawless. Their great acting adds on to their onscreen chemistry so no matter what lakorn they are in, it is good. People will tune in. There is only one lakorn of theirs that I haven't seen which is Raeng Ngao but I'm pretty sure their chemistry sparks up in that lakorn too.

bugaboo

sarNie Hatchling
This is a very hard poll to vote on. I had to go for Sawan Bieng though.. I loved Jum Loey Ruk as well too!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Regardless of what u think, i still believe that KA should reunite. I don't care if anybody else agrees or not because that's MY opinion.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Lol!

For me, the similarity is that I only like both pairs/couples from these two lakorns only!

I'm not a fan of Anne. I watched SB for Ken and the storyline but I really like their pairing in here!

As for JLR, I'm a fan of both Aum and Aff!

I love both lakorns and I wouldn't choose one over the other but since I have to, lol, it's SB just because Ken's character is so well written or should I say, Ken's portrayal is amazing! Ken slightly won over Aum for me in this battle! Lol!

Anyways, off topic, lol, Ken-Aff and Aum-Kim is the power couples for me!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Dayum...I am rewatching Sawan Biang again for the second time this month. I just love and hate Kawee!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I have see this tread for awhile now and I never bother to look of vote or comment...so now here it is...

I love them both but I got to say da truth which it that I only love JLR from Ateam and all da other rest r boring and I couldn't felt this chemistry...sorry but tat from my point of view and maybe ur point of view will be different...

About KA I love most of KA lakorn for those I watch such as OR & SB & SL & 365 blah blah ehe I love them all lol well I got to go with KA this time while it was airing both was hot just tat I more into favoring KAteam lol and still is today...

Anyways now tat Aff is married lol I felt Ateam is now expire teehee &&& now Ann is too old (for those who repeatedly keep on writing it down lol) KA too are now expire (but never will be in my heart cuz SB is a lakorn to remember due to it high rating while is air and while it on rerun!!!) peace ;)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL

expire???

Hahaha

----
Aff is married so she will focus more on marriage.
Aum is engaged to Nate. haha

Anne is producing/might be directing the future.
Ken has two kids. Lol

I guess it makes sense to call them expire. HAHAHAHAHA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We do have the mighty young/spontaneous generations to drool on its true LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
expired? lmao true in age form but certainly not true. classic lives on 4eva n I don't think anyone will b able to forget ateam n kateam. kateam for all thheir great lakorns together minus 365 (only in terms of low rating). ateam w jlr, namtan mai (for the horrible lajorn script), and roy mai (awesome love story but horrible lakorn) and bkst (low rating but great message).

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
i feel even if KA reunited for the fans it's still won't be good .. what thai entertainment needs is GOOD PRODUCTION and most importantly GOOD SCRIPT to make everything good. Even if the actors are good - the lakorn will not be good unless the writing style has improve and contain well develop story - powerful DIALOGUE. I'd choose decent looking actor over GOOD looking people any day as long as the storyline is good and well develop -- I'm not being bias here (even i complain and see the flaws in my favorite) but if i were to ask a question of what the entertainment need at the moment -- this is what i want to see.
Ann and Ken are decent looking, but because they're very great actors they make the lakorn good. I don't like Sawan Biang, but because Ann and Ken were in there it was alright. So you see, the story in Sawan Biang isn't all that good, but because Ann and Ken were in there, everyone seems to like it, well most. Can you go back in time and watch the two previous Sawan Biang series and like it as much as KA's? Not for me. Also, even if the production is great, if you have so so quality actors the lakorn is crap. I'd rather have a powerful performance delivered by great actors in a crappy storyline than have crappy actors destroy a great storyline. Just my taste, no offense.

In regards to the poll...?