JLR OR SB

• JLR-FEVER

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • SB-FEVER

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
i mean if SB was good cuz of its numerous "R" scenes then its like saying JLR was only good cuz of the tortured scenes cuz thats what aum was doing most of the time to aff.

badginger

sarNie Egg
isn't it obvious...
when there are no rape scenes, people still watch because they're waiting for the rape scenes.
And there's other times when the guy's behaving like a bastard half the way.
the plot clashes, and is very forceful. Some rich dude whines because his rich dad has no time for him, take revenge on some random girl just because he hates her sis. Mental problems, anyone? Can't he do sth meaningful for a change? SB is honestly a disappointment and if you're gonna get pissed i don't care.
JLR's plot is not any better by the way, but the guy doesn't rape the girl numerous times and insult her by insisting she likes them. The girl doesn't cry all throughout the show and tries to kill herself, the girl actually tries to escape like almost ten times, she screams at the guy to show her hatred, and actually stabbed him once to protect herself. That's what we all should do, not weep pathetically in a corner waiting for the rich dude to fall for her.
That is why although both shows have weird plot, i like JLR more.
And the only Thai lakorns i watched is JLR and SB. Overviewing them made me realise that if you want the show to be kind of popular, add in 1 rape scene like JLR. If you want it to break record or w.e, then add in MANY rape scenes. If you want it to be EVEN BETTER, then who knows...the guy's probably gonna torture the girl or sth.
Can't wait till the next lakorn by ann and ken eh, see how much more she's willing to suffer, he's willing to toture, and then shamelessly call it "love".

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
isn't it obvious...
when there are no rape scenes, people still watch because they're waiting for the rape scenes.
the plot clashes, and is very forceful. Some rich dude whines because his rich dad has no time for him, take revenge on some random girl just because he hates her sis. Mental problems, anyone? Can't he do sth meaningful for a change? SB is honestly a disappointment and if you're gonna get pissed i don't care.
JLR's plot is not any better by the way, but the guy doesn't rape the girl numerous times and insult her by insisting she likes them. The girl doesn't cry all throughout the show and tries to kill herself, the girl actually tries to escape like almost ten times, she screams at the guy to show her hatred, and actually stabbed him once to protect herself. That's what we all should do, not weep pathetically in a corner waiting for the rich dude to fall for her.
And the only Thai lakorns i watched is JLR and SB. Overviewing them made me realise that if you want the show to be kind of popular, add in 1 rape scene like JLR. If you want it to break record or w.e, then add in MANY rape scenes. If you want it to be EVEN BETTER, then who knows...the guy's probably gonna torture the girl or sth.
Can't wait till the next lakorn by ann and ken eh, see how much more she's willing to suffer, he's willing to toture, and then shamelessly call it "love".

How about you just dont watch any DRAMA lakorn???..I THINK THAT WOULD MAKE U FEEL BETTER!!...u should just stink to other genre...overly sensitive...its a lakorn call and lakorn is entertainment...director and producer made it the way ppl like it....and The PEOPLE have spoke, SAWAN BIENG made lakorn records....!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I fell in Love with SB when I knew it was coming out! It took me awhile to like JLR. But SB is the best for me!! It beats all the Lakorns I've watched so far!! I love this lakorn!!

badginger

sarNie Egg
yeah, i said if you're pissed i don't care. different perspectives and you start stinking ppl for a lakorn, how bout you chill yourself down. i NEVER denied SB is popular, i'm justing mentioning the fact that JLR had one rape scene, popular. SB has 4 rape scenes, break record. See the difference? Just for ratings i bet when ken and ann get together the next time more "hot" stuff is gonna be added like the guy ties the girl up on a tree or sth. People seem to like this stuff and should i repeat again, even in dramas this is weird. Like if he rapes her just because he's whiny and has nothing better to do.
A horrible thought just occured, Mr. right for future Thai girls: Rich, Hot but has to be whiny, great strength, and knows how to rape eh.

and i NEVER said SB was bad or anything. If you take it that way then you're oversensitive.
Even if SB is not bad, by the way, it's not perfect either. You people should just accept that some people don't like it and this is a comparison between JLR and SB, not SB fan world.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
isn't it obvious...
if your hypothesis is correct..then wouldn't ppl stop watching the lakorn after all the R-scenes?? guess wat they didn't...they continued to get ratings in even after tose scenes..

i just want to make a point..apparently you care very much to be typing a novel back just responding...if you didn't you wouldn't waste your time...

She is not pathetic for crying in one corner after she's raped..the only girl who wouldn't cry after rape is just probably the ones who enjoyed it...in tat case it wouldn't be call rape...and in my opinion Ann did a wayy better job at torturing Ken then Aff did w/ Harit...Aff forgave him way too soon....plus she did not wait in the corner for any rich guy to fall in love w/ anyone..in fact she ran away not only once but twice..i'm sorrie tat she wasn't in a hidden jungle cut off from the rest of the world...where her only escape was stabbing the person..even if it was me i tink tat will have to be my last resort...since Ann was still in reach of other ppl tat's why she didn't do it..and the lakorn might be a good lesson for the girls who have been raped or molested...if they dun speak it out wat kind of pain and suffering they'll be going through afterwards...i noe rape is not rite..but this is the entertainment industry and things in here can get ugly..so if you dislike it don't watch it so you won't have to get angry over any issues..

for your 1 rape good rating 4 rapes record breaking theory....
i'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you've only seen two lakorns...you should expand your horizon...the good lakorns dun alwaise have R-scenes...Oum Ruk for example also made RECORD BREAKING ratings...no r-scenes in there....

badginger

sarNie Egg
Oum Ruk? The boring one where ann and ken were trying to act but not succeeding? The one i can't stand after like 14 minutes... okay maybe i really should stop watching Thai dramas, should go back to chinese ones which make more sense. Maybe i am just too Chinese, or maybe, Thai dramas are gradually getting out of hand. Which which, i don't care. Obviously everyone's gonna get pissed and blabla cause this is a Thai loving SB fanworld. I don't give a damn. I'm out of here watching some normal drama instead of raping ones. You guys can continue enjoying them, if you really want to.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oum Ruk? The boring one where ann and ken were trying to act but not succeeding? The one i can't stand after like 14 minutes... okay maybe i really should stop watching Thai dramas, should go back to chinese ones which make more sense. Maybe i am just too Chinese, or maybe, Thai dramas are gradually getting out of hand. Which which, i don't care. Obviously everyone's gonna get pissed and blabla cause this is a Thai loving SB fanworld. I don't give a damn. I'm out of here watching some normal drama instead of raping ones. You guys can continue enjoying them, if you really want to.
thai lakorns aren't for everyone. so if you're into chinese drama, i say stick to that. everybody has their opinion about thai lakorns. so stick to what you're normally use to.

like that saying goes, "don't start what you can't finish."

sarN

sarNie Granny
ohitsnoyyy ! nicely said so peaceful yet understandable ! a few word does mean alots . i agreed.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i find this thread pretty funny but i suppose things are getting a bit out of hand since some people are getting offended. i say, why don't we all just face the fact that we have different taste and opinion of what we consider good drama. if you liked JLR more than SB, then vote that way. if you liked SB more than JLR, then vote that way. no need to bash the drama & each other. sure, comment & critique, but do we have to be soo hostile?

sorry. not trying to preach, just trying to be the peacemaker. :kiss:

anyways, my vote goes to SB.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha i know you could've wrote more, noy
lol. i know i could've but there really is no point. people all have their own opinions of what type of lakorns they like & actress/actors they like & it's just a waste of time tryna convince people to like the lakorns i like. i have my own interest & just like everybody else.

like the saying goes: "Put up or Shut up" ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. i know i could've but there really is no point. people all have their own opinions of what type of lakorns they like & actress/actors they like & it's just a waste of time tryna convince people to like the lakorns i like. i have my own interest & just like everybody else.

like the saying goes: "Put up or Shut up" ^_^
true. its gonna get out of hand. well, it already has in the other JLR and SB thread lol. theres like 20 something page of comparison

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
true. its gonna get out of hand. well, it already has in the other JLR and SB thread lol. theres like 20 something page of comparison
oh yeah. this is what happens when you have two lakorns with somewhat similar plots where there's kidnap/torture/rape & all that exciting stuff. it becomes a competition. there's bound to be a winner & a loser. i won't lie, when i was watching SB, i'd compare how SB was like JLR. :lol: