JLR OR SB

• JLR-FEVER

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • SB-FEVER

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters

ouli_00

sarNie Egg
SB ALWAYS........ love ken and anne a job well done i dun want it to end though because i love seeing these 2 on screen

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
At first, when I watched JLR, I had a really strong fever, but now that I'm watching SB, my fever overpowers JLR. I guess because Soriya forgave Harith quick, but as for Narin.. even towards the last episode..... she still hasn't forgiven Kawee.

Big Sighh.

Susie

sarNie Adult
i personally thought JLR was alright. SB IS EFFIN GREAT!!! i mean i've never seen a lakorn with the p'ek slappin the n'ek + the many rappin scenes. KEN&ANN T ARE SUPERB!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^same here. since the beginning!..although i havent been on alot but i do keep up with it. just so sad its gonna end next week. *sigh* what am i gonna watch now

tinah

sarNie Coma
no anne for another 3-4 months. i wanna see if her and aum will have sparks. might not be like her and ken though or aum with aff

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think fans will be picturing anne w/ken and aum/aff while watching this lakorn lol. how will the JLR and SB sistas react to this

tinah

sarNie Coma
it funny how anne/aum and ken/aff got paired up the same year and during the time both lakorns became a big hit. why they gotta do that to us!..theres still JLR fever going on and of corse SB

badginger

sarNie Egg
no offence to anyone but seems to me SB's only popular because of all those rape scenes. I mean if you remove all the kisses and torture and add fake kisses like the ones in JLR i doubt it would be as popular. Both storylines are very stupid but at least SB's make a little sense. JLR is completely senseless although i like it more.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no offence to anyone but seems to me SB's only popular because of all those rape scenes. I mean if you remove all the kisses and torture and add fake kisses like the ones in JLR i doubt it would be as popular. Both storylines are very stupid but at least SB's make a little sense. JLR is completely senseless although i like it more.
i think if they only had 1 rape scene in SB, it would still be a hit. adding more surprised me but it wasn't the main reason why i watched the lakorn. i watch it because of the chemistry between ken & anne. not just because of the rawr scenes.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it wasnt about the r scene ....it was about father and son relationship and narin and leela too..how they grow what love can do to a person

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! tat comment hella got me..heck no! u did not just say tat...

the torture maybe was enjoyable..but the rape scenes were so fake to me i just brushed them aside...wat reallie got me was the Father and Son relationship..and how messed up Kavee was because i personally know a lot kids who are so affected by their parent's relationship tat they refuse to let themselves do other things...esp. rite now..it's good to show tat side of the family because divorce rate has been so high nowadays...

if wat u say was true then no one would have tuned in wen there was no rape scenes..but apprantly rating was high through out

well if both storyline are so stupid yet you watched them and even enjoyed the one that you claim is more stupid and senseless then what does tat make you huh?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
OMFG! tat comment hella got me..heck no! u did not just say tat...

the torture maybe was enjoyable..but the rape scenes were so fake to me i just brushed them aside...wat reallie got me was the Father and Son relationship..and how messed up Kavee was because i personally know a lot kids who are so affected by their parent's relationship tat they refuse to let themselves do other things...esp. rite now..it's good to show tat side of the family because divorce rate has been so high nowadays...

if wat u say was true then no one would have tuned in wen there was no rape scenes..but apprantly rating was high through out

well if both storyline are so stupid yet you watched them and even enjoyed the one that you claim is more stupid and senseless then what does tat make you huh?
gurl you crack me up....dont worry i got your back too, we sb sista