JiTaew

The AIS trip to Japan still seems to be on. I just don't know when it will be. Dec - Feb seems to be the peak season for the ski trips so it might be around that time.

I was hoping James would post something about watching Nakee the movie. It's showing now right? But he's on vacation with his family at Chiang Mai now.
Same .. but he wore this snake sweater/top at the AIS event so I am going to assume that is his way of showing support :p
View attachment 27808
I think kiki said at the event when the host asked if anyone has seen Nakee 2 Ji raised his hand .. @lakornkiki did I hear that from you or someone else ? Or was I dreaming? Can’t remember now :risas3:
Yes, that was me. I saw him raised his hand when the host at AIS event asked who watched Nakee2 already. I need to find the clip for you guys but you know I watched sooooooo many AIS clips, I forgot which one. :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I was thinking we don’t see too many n’eks taking the initiative to “kiss” or show intimacy/love making towards p’eks in the Thai industry. I appreciate Toomtam and Vill’s one lakorn where Toomtam played a twin...there was that part where Vill’s drunk character went at it and kissed Toomtam’s character on the lips! I was shock! So I would love more of these scenes from the n’ek. I wish Nok would also lick cake off of Nai’s face too. Lol! ;)
Agreed.. would have been nice if Nok lick the cream of Nai’s face too, now that would have definitely sent all of us to ICU :risas3: anyway just want to re share some of my fav FMV by kiki ..

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahahaha! OMG, I love this thread!!! Thanks for tagging me. I've been away from AF for a while.... this thread might just bring me back. lol
Welcome ;)
42843C95-EA78-4DBB-8A6D-AE2E88FE0EDA.jpeg

Yes, that was me. I saw him raised his hand when the host at AIS event asked who watched Nakee2 already. I need to find the clip for you guys but you know I watched sooooooo many AIS clips, I forgot which one. :p
Hahahah same here .. I don’t even know which clip is which anymore :facepalm:

tifar

sarNie Egg
The AIS trip to Japan still seems to be on. I just don't know when it will be. Dec - Feb seems to be the peak season for the ski trips so it might be around that time.

I was hoping James would post something about watching Nakee the movie. It's showing now right? But he's on vacation with his family at Chiang Mai now.
Who's going on this trip? JT will be going together? I hope so, hope to see lots of pics during the trip :love:

haepkhun

sarNie Egg
talking about Khun Chai Ratchanon, the first clip I watch is this because it has many views

This is before I watch Khunchai series, I really thought the couple was Jitaew in this and Bomb was Taew best friend who likes her lol. At this time I still havent watch any James or Taew drama yet so I didn't know them. But in this particular scene(the first half) they really look like they could be a couple all because James looks worried and wanted to help her. I really thought this was the first episode where the male lead was impressed by the female lead who he thinks not clever. But after watching the second half of the clip I realised maybe the male leas is actually the best friend after all because he has all the main scenes in the clip :facepalm:. lol silly me. I guess I kinda already see the chemistry even when they dont talk with one another :pancarta:.

But I wonder if Khunchai Pat and Soifah can make a great couple too.

P

PrincessKarina

talking about Khun Chai Ratchanon, the first clip I watch is this because it has many views

This is before I watch Khunchai series, I really thought the couple was Jitaew in this and Bomb was Taew best friend who likes her lol. At this time I still havent watch any James or Taew drama yet so I didn't know them. But in this particular scene(the first half) they really look like they could be a couple all because James looks worried and wanted to help her. I really thought this was the first episode where the male lead was impressed by the female lead who he thinks not clever. But after watching the second half of the clip I realised maybe the male leas is actually the best friend after all because he has all the main scenes in the clip :facepalm:. lol silly me. I guess I kinda already see the chemistry even when they dont talk with one another :pancarta:.

I love this lakorn! Because if Taew I was able to tolerate Bomb! ;)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAAH :risas3::risas3::facepalm::risas3:

:pancarta:

I have never laughed any harder than this whole post!!! Lmfao!! Oh dear, it’s too funny. Lolol:risas3:

Poor Bomb lol getting mistaken as p’ek friend lol

P

PrincessKarina

haha, too funny :risas3:
Lol I guess it is funny. But sadly I haven’t watch anything else of Bomb since. He has been pairing with weak actresses. That didn’t help him prosper as an actor either!

Last edited by a moderator:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I think besides SJ with Taew I only watched him in CTM with Preem and Masu. He did such a good job being gay! Lol. I really loved him in there. Personality wise, Bomb seems fun but acting could be worked on hehe.

Funnily, while watching KCL I do lookout for a JT moment haha.