JIRANEE!

sarNie Adult
WAH! I finally decided to make this topic. In my stay in Asianfuse, I realized that not a lot of people like Koojins. Of course, people look at Koojins differently. there are the extreme Koojin fanatics and then there are just the normal/indifferent ones. Insofar as Jiranee is concerned, I think I'm a bit abnormal  :lmao3: . I mean, if they do end up together in real life, James Ji and Bella, I mean, I would be SO HAPPY. But I know it's impossible. But I like to imagine that they would be together, or at least continue to imagine their characters together. So I hope that we could discuss Jiranee in a positive way. Not in a crazy way where we won't support their other pairings. I think in Pantip, the fans are generally good level-headed people who just support Jiranee and love to see them together but also support their other works with other people, and also support their relationship with other people. 

I sooooooooo love Jiranee. I watch Khun Chai Puttipat over and over and over again. I think I've seen it more than 20 times already. There is something about them that is so cute. I don't know what. They are just so adorable together. Even though James looks too young, somehow, in Puttipat, I really believed in their characters. I loved them both. I always say I wouldn't want to marry Puttipat because he's perfect for Kaew.  :lol: . He's not the best guy out there, and he has many flaws but he is perfect with Kaew. Kaew is also not perfect but she's the only one who can put Puttipat in his place. so they are perfect for each other.

They are also so cute in all their promos together, like for Uniqlo and Meiji Bulgaria. 

Then for Magic James the Concert I was so happy just watching them dance. they are so cute. Their height ratio is really perfect. Toey and Punch are a bit too short for James Ji, Yaya is tall, especially with high heels, but Bella is just perfect. Especially when they dance, it's so nice to watch them beside each other. 

Then for Padiwarada I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited. It's definitely going to be different from Khun Chai Puttipat and I believe in the power of P' King Somching, who launched the Pope x Mew ship! (I also love Pope and Mew)

What do you guys think about Jiranee? 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Wow!! You are a super fan. Maybe if this thread existed during the airing after Khun Chai Puttipat and a couple months after that, I would be as crazy as you haha. But now my hype for them has died just a bit. I still love them and follow their works, but my craziness I guess has toned down. Maybe when Padiwarada airs my craziness will return lol.

I remember every time they would have a photo shoot or any kind of event together, and there would be pictures of these two, I would actually go asdhfjfjdgshsjskjdudbdjd but now when I see them together I go awwwe, yay more jiranee then move on with my life lol. I think that's my trend, I get overly obsessive with a couple but after awhile, it sizzles down. Or its simply the fact that I'm getting old.

But yes thank you for creating this thread, will definitely come back.

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha Super fan! I guess I am. if not crazy.  :shrug:  :secret: . Sometimes I feel like I'm James Ji's mother and I'm nagging him to go man up and get Bella since I want her as a daughter-in-law. (Of course that's a joke. I know the reality that chances of them hooking up is like close to zero, but hey it's free to go a little nuts, once in a while). 

But look at them, they are so adorkable. 

photo cr: Siripu

seeing the two of them, especially when they are looking so happy like that, gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Now in Thai it have a bad thing, i not sure will have about members of Horner in Thai,since Jirayu told he talk to someone that anybody not know, very secret and Jiranee 'fc so sad that news but they that hope very come back so sweet together s in Padiwarutda, in my opinion have a little member of jiranee in Thai.

But Jirayu'fanclub have a lot of members or many group especially Jirayuhome they only fallow Jirayu not Bella they have informations a little for Bella, it so sad for you if you need informations from thai and I don't KNOW members of jiranee haha so sorry

I just concentrate to James Ji haha I crazy with him,my boy

Have a good day, hope to understand my massages. I am works all day and all use mobile so sorry for mistake s.

sarNie Adult
Haha Mayji! I thought you were working! I'm just kidding. Glad to see you here. I'm glad that James Ji is talking to someone, at least he has someone who makes him happy. He deserves to be happy so I'm not as sad that it isn't Bella. But I hope JJ an Bella stay good friends. Close friends. I also hope they continue to have work together.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Hello 040156 yeah I finish my works now, free time and can to talk again. I know you will happy that James Ji is talking to someone so it same me haha. I all support him with any actess and happy when he happy too. Well it have something in Thai hard to explain something in English but I to try Y get it,about groups of Jirayu'Fc, before, a long time it have promblems between Jiranee with JamesJi'FC who's fallow only jirayu, about rumer news that bad effect for Jirayu arrr so sorry I can't talk this in forums although I need to talking Hehe (afraid bad effect for Jiranee), I think y know or ever hear about this but now relationship between they have good although not close than before. Art it hard for explains, Jirayu'FC so very sensitive I can't talk in here but I want you know haha.

Well,Are you fallow Gang-maibad in yr IG? In Thai name call Tup-Na it mean group who's fallow everywhere that James Ji go, in japan Gang-maibad gone to japan too.
(AIS programs), pictures or clips in japan it from they, we are very thank for those.

Goodnight everyone

sarNie Adult
I know some of JJ's fans are possessive, saying he can't have a girlfriend even when he is already 30 years old hahaha. I sometimes pity him when he looks so tired but he still has to smile for his fans and follow him everywhere. But I also am very thankful to his loyal fans because I won't know what is happening to him if not for them. I hope though both James ji and his fans get a break from each other so they can enjoy private time. I'm sure we all love each other very much anyway. I love Jiranee, although it's a known rumor that Bella and Weir are together, somehow. So if James has someone, I guess it's okay too. If in the end they are for each other then better hahaha. But seriously, i'm going to be happy for them if they are happy with whoever they want. I will be happy with just imagining Puttipat and Kronkaew together. Even Rin and Pala saran. I hope Padiwarada will be great. Their characters are very different from Chai Pat and Kaew! But still they look sweet.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
040156,I agree with you everything, wow y quite very well about rumor, and with Puch too, her ever bad effect too ohh not talk not talk haha.

sarNie Adult
Mayji said:
040156,I agree with you everything, wow y quite very well about rumor, and with Puch too, her ever bad effect too ohh not talk not talk haha.
:secret: OOOOOOOH! Did you say Punch?! that one I don't know! waaaaaah! Now you got me curious!

Waaaaaaah! Step! I want to buy the tumbler! But for the life of me, I don't think I have the guts to bring that to the gym or the office (places where I would need a tumbler)  :lol: . I mean for all my love for Jiranee, I think it will be downright strange for me to have an unknown couple  (to people from my country) in my tumbler and to see me grinning while looking at them all the time.  :bhehe:

TubbyTinker

Calendar signing. There is a clip on instagram where the MC had asked James something and James replied, "She was beautiful since the first day I met her" lol Bella was sort of blushing

cr on pictures

TubbyTinker

cr. bee_emily/original owner
Really like Bella's look for the event

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
Calendar signing. There is a clip on instagram where the MC had asked James something and James replied, "She was beautiful since the first day I met her" lol Bella was sort of blushing

cr on pictures

Bwahahahaha I remember their Tonight Show interview when the host asked them about fitting (where Jiranee first met), he asked Bella first what she thought about James JI, and Bella was like "He's so young! In the script he's supposed to be 10 years older than me!" then when the host asked James Ji, he was like "...... pretty.  :blush: " 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr85MKWOETA

Jiranee really is so adorable. these are my favorite pictures of them today:

Photo cr: Sweet_jiranee

Photo cr: nahmni

I kinda feel bad for James Ji though because he seems to always have this urge to offer his hand, but Bella rejects him every time she could, so now he kind of hesitates.  :lol:

Photo cr: Withjamesji

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Htpp://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM5NjkzNDI4NA==.html?ep=D5LITpHRV%2C3273476445%2CD5LITpHRV%2C3273476445&x

It must have app Youku for look sa very cute