Jindasamoot

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Heum...Kinda sounds like Pikultong..But obviously its not...Man...Sounds interesting though...What year was this lakorn...? I might dig up some info on it...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Lok_Tah said:
i heard about this movie. but dont remember how it goes. lol..
[post="75202"][/post]​
i never heard of this lakorn before :lol: whoaa girl your banner is so big :lol:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
It came out in the late 80s...the pr'ek from that lakorn he is like one of the handsomest one too...haven't seen him in anything at all...well I was told that it's one among some of the most popular Thai tales....I just need the name of this lakorn so I can try to find it... :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow, all these boran lakorns broken off from each other. i had no idea! thanks for sharing yall. i wished i coulda seen jindasamoot because i really loved wongsawun (lol i know, i know...they are very diff from each other...but still...)..

also, i don't know if it is a bad or good idea when they change things around...in terms of from the "old version" to the "new version". a part of me says that it will give the remake an eccentric quality of its own, but then again, another part of me says, "be faithful to the original plot, biatch!!!" AHAHAHAHHAHAA

sarN

sarNie Granny
ThanamasFanclub said:
Chatree was the pra aek..He's cute..!
[post="75902"][/post]​

he was the pK ?? i dont think he was ?? i think it was some other dude

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Wongsawan isn't a remake of Jindasamoot...Nothing at all...But anyways yea..I Chatree was the pra aek..He played as the brother..The giant brother...

sarN

sarNie Granny
ThanamasFanclub said:
Wongsawan isn't a remake of Jindasamoot...Nothing at all...But anyways yea..I Chatree was the pra aek..He played as the brother..The giant brother...
[post="95086"][/post]​

who the giant brother ?? Jindasamoot is hafl human/gaint ..his mom doesn't have a brother ? ...hummm... there to otther gaint but dat the fat girl / fat dude lol ---> at the end the wiard make kids for them haha

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
ThanamasFanclub said:
[post="95086"][/post]​
Chatree wasn't in that lakorn....the pr'ek in that lakorn played in some lakorns but not that many...I don't even know what ch it was for probably ch3 cuz the makeup was heavy on the girls and ch3 loaded their stars with makeup back then.....

the lakorn is about a little kid who is half giant and half human....he puts on this mask that his uncle gave him and he can fly and he looks like a giant after with little fangs....in this lakorn Tong was in there too...she was the daughter of the n'ek or first real wife....cuz Wongsawan had a wife that was a tree spirit but she was evil....

the little kid never grows up either

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
i dont noe who da pra'ek... but i noe dat jindasamoot is giant/human... but i dont get it y his fatha didnt care bout him??? :blink:

sarN

sarNie Granny
amikaX said:
i dont noe who da pra'ek... but i noe dat jindasamoot is giant/human... but i dont get it y his fatha didnt care bout him??? :blink:
[post="96141"][/post]​

his father didn't care about him cuz he look like a gaint lol -- acutally Jidasamoot is human look but he stole dis mask from his mom and run away . the mask make him powerful and can fly and stuff when he wear it but it make him look like a gaint form . On his quest to find his father he meet Threesoudaya ( cna't spell hte name lol ) which is his step brother and together they goes on an adventure to find their father. The two boys fought their father but cuz of they related the battle did'nt go thur cuz when ever the boy shoot some kidn of magic it become flower adn the same wiht the father . AT dat moment the kids was reunited with their father and they run to hug him .. welll only Threesouday was hug and love by the father not Jindasamoot cuz of his gaint appearance. Jindasamoot was sad dat his father does't take him in like his stepbrother .

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
ThanamasFanclub said:
From what I read Chatree and Sinee were the pra aek and nang aek for this lakorn...It was in DIDA web...
[post="96986"][/post]​

Really...maybe ch7 had their own version...but I think the version Kkrystal, Sarn and I saw was ch3...not sure if it's ch3 though...

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok dis version here Chatree and Sinee was not the parent

dat Jadasamoot as a gaint form he soo cuteeeee all his front teeth is knock off lol and his outfit is soo cute he got dis belt strap around his boob.

ok dat Wongsawan the dad ! the one wiht a crown . Dat not Chatree LOL

ok i really like him ... he the funniest in teh group hahaha he alway crack soem kind of jokes

yak

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
ok dis version here Chatree and Sinee was not the parent
dat Jadasamoot as a gaint form he soo cuteeeee all his front teeth is knock off lol and his outfit is soo cute he got dis belt strap around his boob.

ok dat Wongsawan the dad ! the one wiht a crown . Dat not Chatree LOL

ok i really like him ... he the funniest in teh group hahaha he alway crack soem kind of jokes

[post="97209"][/post]​
this movie looks good...