Jindasamoot

rukmos

sarNie Adult
So the main guy/kid in here never grows up? I'm a bit confused as to whether he grow up or not. Can someone clear this up? thanks

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
rukmos said:
So the main guy/kid in here never grows up? I'm a bit confused as to whether he grow up or not. Can someone clear this up? thanks
[post="98006"][/post]​

Okay...I'll help you out...the little kid he never grows up cuz he's just the son.....the father Wongsawan is the pr'ek throughout the whole lakorn....he had let see 5 wives I think....first wife was a tree spirit, second was the main ne'ek who was an Angel born with the Reursy(old man), the third wife is the Yak lady who he had Yindasamut with, the fourth wife forgot who she was but he got with her after climbing by accident into her bedroom, and last wife is the evil girl n'rai of the whole lakorn....anyways this Wongsawan goes on many journey to lots of different places and it's like a puzzle the kids(brother and sisters) all find each other and they continue their journey looking for their daddy....then their daddy is under a love spell by the n'rai and the kingdom is underattack...so the little kiddies go to save the day but they all got absorbed into a bottle...and thrown into the ocean....later on his other kids went to break the spell from the witch lady...one of the guy forgot his name..so sad he got eaten by this cannibalistic person...but they broke the spell....blah blah....

Oh yeah the pre'ek that is in Wongsawan he acted in that other lakorn that I mention...I think I remember the title of that lakorn now it was " Jit Ley Kah" the kinnari girl who was turned into a monkey.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Does anyone have this lakorn becasue I'm looking for it right now and I can't find anything on it. If anyone has it, I'm willing to buy it.

mia07

Introvert
I do want to see this boran, too. Any chances that someone might have it?
Yep, I heard that Chatree and Sinee are also both na'ek and pra'ek as well.