JHOOM BARABARA JHOOM-

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
Just saw it. Its a bit on the silly side but I LOVE!! the songs! EVERY single one! Its definitely worth watching.

In this movie u get to see Abhishek in a more country/rugged look.

Its about 2 people who are waiting to pick up their fiances at a train station. And each are boasting about how they met there fiances...... =)

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing. Sounds interesting, the storyline. Above all, I like the title of this movie haha...Jhoom Barabara Jhoom..haha :D

s395299

sarNie Egg
yah this movie is good you get to see a totally different side of Abhishek because he usually plays the serious rolls...very funny movie...recommened

swe3t-n-sour

sarNie Egg
REALLY!! i thought this movie was alright. I love Bollywood movies but I wouldn't say this was the best one...it's cute but not one of my top Bollywood movies

minjay

sarNie Egg
ahahahaha, i love this movie, it's not that they are picking up their fiancee, they are just lying to each other to hide the fact tat they are flirting with each other and then they fell in love during that hour that they spent boasting about their fiancee, but due to their lies they had to find someone to cover it up to be their fiancee and then things gets out of hand...