jewel palace dubbed khmer

jennisa

sarNie Hatchling
hey, guys
i just check angkorwat.com, i found that korean series jewel palace is now dubbed in khmer. You guys can now rent it at the store if interest.

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
who's the korean star that stars in this movie? iono if i saw it at the video store or not but i would rent it for sure lol hahaha

jennisa

sarNie Hatchling
who's the korean star that stars in this movie? iono if i saw it at the video store or not but i would rent it for sure lol hahaha
here story line:

Starring lead actress Lee Young-ae ("JSA", "One Fine Spring Day"), MBC's blockbuster TV series "Dae Jang Geum" has achieved exceptional TV viewership of 50% in South Korea.

Based on the true story of "Jang Geum", the first female personal doctor of the emperor in the 16th century's Korea, this historical drama features delicate recipes of royal cuisine, details of the traditional wisdom of herbalism and Korean medicine. Audience will also be thrilled by the well-written plot of this drama that describes a female like Jang Geum who succeeded in being the best chef of the imperial court and the king's personal doctor in an era when the belief of male chauvinism ruled.