Jet Li’s Mansion The Number One in the Celebrity World

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling

After two years of construction, the new family mansion for Hollywood kung fu king Jet Li in Shanghai is finally nearing completion.

And the mammoth manor has already been hailed as the number one Chinese celebrity mansion.

It's size alone is boggles the imagination, with three separate 3-storey buildings spanning more than 5000 square metres!

The buildings appear unconnected on the surface, but they're completely interlinked with a series of underground passages.

The family have decided to move from the United States to Shanghai because it's the hometown of Jet Li's beloved wife Nina.

Credit: DailyDumpling.com

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
can i see a pic of his wife?? please...thankx
here you go...i finally found her picha...she one of the older actress...surprisely i couldn't believe it when i found that she is jet li's wife...they had two daughter and her name is Nina Li Chi.

here is a picha i found of her and jetli

Here are their wedding picha

Here are pictures of Nina in her movie

A Chinese Ghost Story 3 (1991)

The Dragon From Russia

CREDIT to Asianfanatics.net/hongkongaction/hkcinemagic.com

florence

sarNie Egg
here you go...i finally found her picha...she one of the older actress...surprisely i couldn't believe it when i found that she is jet li's wife...they had two daughter and her name is Nina Li Chi.

here is a picha i found of her and jetli

Here are their wedding picha

Here are pictures of Nina in her movie

A Chinese Ghost Story 3 (1991)

The Dragon From Russia

CREDIT to Asianfanatics.net/hongkongaction/hkcinemagic.com

anyone please post some pix of jet li's daughters pix...

kuteepreciouz

sarNie Egg
i'd like to see pictures of their daugthers and the mansion also. it's gonna be hard work keeping that house tidy.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
i thought he had like 2 wives or something???...oh wells...i think him and nina are cute together...they did a film together too...i think that's how they fell in love...awww....how sweet...they're family's finally moving in...to their HUGE MANSION!!!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...now i know who she is....thanks for sharing her pics with us! i never knew he got married to her! wow! that's great to know. :) yeah shanghai's a hot market from what i've heard. wished that i could of got to see how his mansion looked like though. they make such a lovely couple together...hehe!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is jet li's WIFE!!!!!!!!! REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I NEVER KNEW THAT!!!!!!!!!

she's from jackie chang's movie....the twin dragons...that's the dubbed english title...but whatever jackie's old movie where he had a twin was...holy smokes...i cannot believe it.....

i think she's gorgeous though...i'd love to see their daughter...and his mansion....

cecilia

Staff member
i thought he had like 2 wives or something???...oh wells...i think him and nina are cute together...they did a film together too...i think that's how they fell in love...awww....how sweet...they're family's finally moving in...to their HUGE MANSION!!!
he did..he was once married to that girl in SHAOLIN Kung FU - the girl with the bangle on her ankle looking
for her long lost childhood fiance ....and that one movie about her having alot of sisters and no brother and
him having alot of orphan brothers too..LOL..

Zero Gravity

sarNie Hatchling
Jet Li is the greatest I have all his martial art video and I can't believe that "fearless" is his last, but until then I will always respect and wish him and his family the best, number 1 fan.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
OMG thats Jet Li's wife...i never knew that....hella werid...she played in Twin Dragon with Jackie too.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
he did..he was once married to that girl in SHAOLIN Kung FU - the girl with the bangle on her ankle looking
for her long lost childhood fiance ....and that one movie about her having alot of sisters and no brother and
him having alot of orphan brothers too..LOL..
ahahah...I kinda thought soo..she's pretty too...but what happened between them????

shubby

sarNie Adult
any pics of his mansion, i wanna see it...must be really nice...i will miss him if he will move back to Shanghai hehehhehe

cecilia

Staff member
ahahah...I kinda thought soo..she's pretty too...but what happened between them????
i have no clue, but they mention about this when they feature him in PEOPLE MAGAZINE (USA Version) ..thats' how i found out that she's his first wife..she's really pretty compare to the current one..but i dont'k now..i'm a bit curious about it too..but didn't have the urge and time to find out why..LOL

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
HOLY ****! I never knew that was his wife....LOL...Damn I'm hella late...and he was married to that cute girl before too??? Geez...I'm such a big fan of Jet Li...but I've just realized that he's one of the persons I don't go searching for his life...man o man...HAHAHAHAHHAH

julie510

sarNie Egg
shocks!!! never new da his wife.
seen her in some movie all back.
anywas kool i guess..yea, wanna c their
daughter pic 2. and of course
the big house.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
His wife looks diff from b4 and the now pix. I guess she must have done something to her face even her nose looks diff. Well, u kno when u have money u always wants to make urself pretty and u can do watever tit takes to make urself prettier and younger when u hav the money. W/o money then u r just desperate, but then u might be just oh well it's part of aging.