Jen's Fashion Photos

tang071

sarNie Elites
what about germans? besides you're the dirk fan.

but hey jenan you're really talented and i hope you win.

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
don't know the model, didn't work backstage. and i didn't win anything, it was just an honor to be featured and open the show ^^

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Wow. Too beautiful. That dress is gorgeous!
Wow, shocking. Someone on SW made those
beautiful articles of clothing, so cool!
Keep it up. You're on your way to becoming
a great designer. I love both the works!

sulad

sarNie Adult
sure ask me anytime. i go to texas woman's university. it's an alright school. however, i learned most of the stuff from a community college called el centro community college. great 2 year school!
Aww! Really! :D I would love to go there! But it's really far from home! Kinda want to go to a school that is close to home! Well have to think about it! Thank you! Just love your work! ^_^

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
I hate you, too. I'm glad we have a mutual relationship. :] Guys go to TWU, too.
edit!.....did you go to the TWU ASA Banquet?
yes i did, were you there??

well here are fashion show pics finally!! ^^

dfemc

sarNie Adult
We have a few friends in common.

You ever heard of Plano?
Well I guess you can't really ask anyone if they know an Asian photographer especially at TWU, it's okay though...I don't think we've ever spoken...but I'm acquainted with a lot of your friends.

Ohwell, I guess you'll never know who I am :]
doode, whatta creepy ass, if you saw her and you were there, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY HI?! :rolleyes:

<_< weeeirdo. poor jenan, now up to watching her back. *tsk tsk*

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
doode, whatta creepy ass, if you saw her and you were there, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY HI?! :rolleyes:

<_< weeeirdo. poor jenan, now up to watching her back. *tsk tsk*

i know huh!! he's just not cool at all. you can continue to be the mystery man i guess.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
your partially blond hair huh??...were you that one white dude that was there?
he's an asian dude that has blonde hair with white skin, that's as white as he gets.

KEV, dude, that's a lame excuse, if you can point her out in a picture with that yellow arrow, you obviously can recognize who she is at the dinner. furthermore, if u both share mutual friends, you could have easily asked "UR" friends (since u know who ur frends who know her are, whereas she doesn't). whatta fraidy cat maaaan...

toss pebbles at him next time u see him jenan n go HEY BLONDIE BOY!

creepy kev stalking ppl... jp... jenan u went to el centro? i wen there for a sem... and it was too traffic for me so i went to richland... now at uta... my friend goes to twu.... very cool clothing.

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
oooooooooo minh. nhi's friend? i didn't remember seeing you there lol.

yeah i went to el centro. i took the dart train ^^ 2 of my brothers go to uta right now.