Jen's Collections

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
o__o *nose bleed* wow, for a beginner your blending is great... i love aump so much! this graphic poster is very bad.. its a pretty bad poster... yup yup.. super dooper pink and pretty!!!

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
wow! very nice for a beginner! keep it up!!!

o__o *nose bleed* wow, for a beginner your blending is great... i love aump so much! this graphic poster is very bad.. its a pretty bad poster... yup yup.. super dooper pink and pretty!!!
Haha, I just started, took me like 5 hours to do it cause I was looking at some tutorials and experimenting. Thanks for the compliment.

WoW! that is so freaken nice. i love the blending. u r so good for a beginner.
Thank you very much! I just started with blending. Actually, I just started with everything! =D

Here's a new banner I made, which is also on my siggy

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
OMG!! Ur first one is this good already!?!? WOW!! This is like a pro!!! haha VERY NICE!! love it!! Can't wait to see more!!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
You sooo can't be a beginner! That first banner was awesome! Wow, I can't blend like that at all! Dang, you're super great! Can't wait to see more!! Great job!! *Clap, clap!

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Here's a new poster. Still needs a little work though. I just noticed the top of Khem hair is kind of missing...lol, oh well.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
you are so not a beginner.
Thank you penny. I just like to play around with the software and the outcome is as you folk see it. I hope I have a lot of work for you guys to see in the future and that you'll like it. Here's another one I just did today.

Mann

dang girl!!! these are so pretty i love all of them ehehe, omg you are so good, i like the banners and artworks, keep it up eheh

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
WOW I LOVE all of them!! Especially the one with P' Joy, it's very pretty. You are soooo NOT a beginner! haha so pretty! LOVE it!! OOoOoOO!! I LOVE that lakron so much.. haha the "Rang Rit Pisawat"

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
You're only a beginner?
wow...i wish i was that good when i first started woah..ahah good job keep it up i wanna see more of your works i like the blendings ;)