Jeab (+ the baby)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
^^ After a baby and still maintains that type of body? WOW!!! I'm impress...hopefully, I can be in shape too if I ever have a baby.. uhmm her hubby nose.. it stands out too much ehehhe

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! :eek:
She just givin birth, and she maintain to lose weight hella fast. OMG!! She looks soo freakin hot right now! :lol:

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
WOW!! She is looking hot! Definitely a MILF!! I wish I would look that good after having a baby! Her baby is sooo cute! Jieb kinda looks like Jui in some of the pics! Just beautiful :]

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
OMG Jeab !!!
She looks so FINE after giving birth :eek:
I never see her doing that kind of photoshoot I'm a bit surprise.

Hey she looks so good with longer hair !! ^_^

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
she looks beautiful. WOW! her body looks great hopefully my cousin who just gave birth will gain her shape back too. Just to get her piss im going to send that picture of Jieb to her. hahaha! im so mean. haha!

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. Jieb looks great. Seems like she has gotten a little sexy after having her baby,
What a cute fam. :blush:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
Umm.........she looks skinnier after the birth of her baby. she is skinnier b4 the baby. she is more sexier too cuz i think she haven't done a sexy pose(bathing suit) like this b4 except this one. i guess havin a baby make u sexier.

cecilia

Staff member
she look good with long hair..she should keep it long...short hair just make her look older and unapealing (could be why i dont' like her short hair movie except the one with chai..LOL)..

thanks for sharing..she have a nice body after giving birth..the baby is so cute..

kry*star

sarNie Adult
aw... thanks for sharing. i've never seen her with long hair before and shes much prettier with long hair. hopefully she would stay with long hair...

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
OMG I envy her body...WOW! I have my body hidden somewhere under all this pregnancy fat. LOL

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
She looks WOW ! hahaha it didnt even look like she had a baby.
Amazing ! Her body is still nice. I liket hat she grew out her hair, the baby is adorable :wub:
Baby looks like her.