[JDrama] GÅ?

dariey

sarNie Adult
I want to share with everyone my best historical jdorama...so here it is

Go: Hime-tachi no Sengoku

Gou is the Taiga drama for 2011 and the fiftieth Taiga drama. NHK announced that it will be written by Kumiko Tabuchi, who wrote the 2007 Taiga drama Atsuhime. This series also consist of manga.

Synopsis: At the center of a network of powerful warriors, the title character is Oeyo, also known as Ogo. The series carries the subtitle Himetachi no Sengoku, spotlighting the ladies of the Sengoku period. Go was a daughter of Oichi, the sister of Oda Nobunaga. Oichi was the wife of Sengoku Daimyo Azai Nagamasa. The couple had three daughters. The first, Yodo Dono, became the second wife of Toyotomi Hideyoshi and mother of his successor Hideyori. The second, Ohatsu, married another Sengoku daimyo, Kyogoku Takatsugu.
The third daughter was Go. She was the wife first of Saji Kazunari. However, he joined forces with Tokugawa Ieyasu in the Battle of Komaki and Nagakute, and opponent Toyotomi Hideyoshi forced them to divorce. Her second husband, Toyotomi Hidekatsu, was a nephew of Hideyoshi, but died in the Japanese invasions of Korea. Finally, Go married Tokugawa Hidetada, the second Tokugawa shogun, and gave birth to his successor Iemitsu as well as his brother Tadanaga. Her two daughters were Senhime, who married Hideyori, and Masako(Kazuko), consort of Emperor Go-Mizunoo. Moreover, her granddaughter ascended the throne as Empress Meisho.

cr http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gō_(TV_series)​

for some people they might feel bored of this but honestly this is my perfect genre of story for historical. This story is center to the life of Gou as a strong women in which belong to one clan and at the end she was married to other clans thus need to face the battle of those clans which consist of her own family. Sad and bitter, she goes around the clans to make peace but at the same time she suffer losing her family one by one.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I was only a few episodes in for this taiga dorama... I love Ueno Juri as an actress, she's those few actress who can portray any roles. <3  I must've forgotten that Mukai was in here... unless I never got to his part yet?  Will probably restart this during my break, since I tend to like historical dramas.

dariey

sarNie Adult
Now watch jingbirok is like learn both side of this story,in jap and korean eyes.

Sigh i should be more interest in my own history than other country..