*~*Jay Park*~*

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I didn't know whether to start a thread for him here or in the American section, but since we all knew him because of Korea, and he is Korean, this will just have to do. I also didn't see that it was right to post about him in the 2PM thread, since he's no longer a member, although, to me, he will always and forever be 2PM's leader. I know some of you might still be interested in how he's doing, so I wanted to make sure we could come to a place to talk about him and show him our support.

From his own mouth, he's doing well and moving on and we should all do that too. He created a Youtube channel, so I urge you to subscribe and show your support.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jayparkaom

He's singing again, which I'm happy to see, and he is finally letting us see him again.

And this was also a message he left for everyone...

About Me: 일단팬여려분한테너무감사하다고말하고싶습니다. 우리가족, 친구, 크루 한테너무 잘해주시고 좋은일들많이하셔서너무감사합니다. 노래랑랩하는거보고싶을까봐 만들었습니다 youtube account 를. 그리고 다같이 웃고 같이 열심히하고 화이팅합시다. 안좋은말씀들은안해도됩니다 ^ㅠ^.

Wassup everyone i'd like to thank all the fans that have been so nice to me, my family, my crew, thank you so much for all your love and support , created this youtube account so i can post up videos of just covers and whatever and you guys could watch so yeah check it out. Also i try to make every negative situation into a postive situation. saying or doing negative things arnt the right way to go in my opinion so less all just love and respect each other =) God Bless

몬일을하던최선을다하겠습니다.

Jay park
AOM

Those are his words, so shouldn't we respect his wishes and follow it? Enough with the negativity and let's all just move on...the way he has. No matter what happens, to me, he will always be 2Pm's leader, and I will always be his fan, not because of anything else but the fact that he is Jay Park or Park Jaebeom, whichever he prefers.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
He left another message for his fans recently.
I'm amazed that not only the Korean music industry is aware of this, but also Americans as well, seeing his video get over 2 million hits already

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ hehehe i wonder if they got his permission to use the vid and info.. lol.. XD..

im just happy that jay is doing well.....

aznsao9

Ky the Star
well now... he's doing pretty good and back in korea doing stuff as well.
i'm glad he's back and doing well, and that he's still continuing on with his life. C:
and i can't wait for his demon mv. ;]

Kelly

I can't believe we don't have a thread for this HOTTIE here so I made one! YES gotta <3 Jay! Any other Jaywalkerz in here?
if so I'm sure ya know where to follow this hottie right? he's on twitter(JAYBUMAOM), youtube(jayparkaom), Facebook(Jay Park AOM) and Myspace (Jay Park). Can't forget his OFFICIAL website : jaypark.com go there now and help BUY his 2 new singles "Bestie" & "Speechless". PLEASE don't DL em or upload em. He's only selling em for 59cents c'mon lol. SPREAD THE JAYLOVE EVERYONE. LOVE,RESPECT&PEACE!

Kelly

I can't believe we don't have a thread for this HOTTIE here so I made one! YES gotta <3 Jay! Any other Jaywalkerz in here? if so I'm sure ya know where to follow this hottie right? he's on twitter(JAYBUMAOM), youtube(jayparkaom), Facebook(Jay Park AOM) and Myspace (Jay Park). Can't forget his OFFICIAL website : jaypark.com go there now and help BUY his 2 new singles "Bestie" & "Speechless". PLEASE don't DL em or upload em. He's only selling em for 59cents c'mon lol. SPREAD THE JAYLOVE EVERYONE. LOVE,RESPECT&PEACE!

fun

Expired Sarnie
We need someone to organize this thread lol by merging files together!!! :flowers:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank for creating this thread! Im so proud and happy for him! He will always be my bestie! :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing! I love this song. Jay,Andrew, and Daniel looks handsome in the video. <3

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
he's going to be at ISA LA October 15th...i believe. So any CA wants to see him, go to that. Too bad he was in Korea for Seattle's ISA :( No money to fly over there :(

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I heard it this morning. I remember him tweeting that his new mixtape would be for mature audiences lol. I'm not gonna go to his show but I am gonna meet and greet him next week!!! :D