Jariya Enfone's News and Pictures

mooshoo

sarNie Egg
It's just saying that she is working hard as both a mother and as a casting/production agent. She is very close with her kids. When they ask difficult questions (ie. what is rape?), she tells them...but in a wa that kids would understand.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
mooshoo said:
It's just saying that she is working hard as both a mother and as a casting/production agent. She is very close with her kids. When they ask difficult questions (ie. what is rape?), she tells them...but in a wa that kids would understand.
[post="138392"][/post]​
Thanks for the translation, Mooshoo. Jariya is such a wonderful mother of three!! I really admire her work.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i've always liking her..p'nok sinjai..p'jentara..etc..im glad they still get important roles..all soo talented..ive heard p'kai has new project..and its a princess type of storyline..fans are requesting to have p'nok jariya or p'nok sinjai as the queen..so glad to see another one of p'kai princess lakorn..his last one was Manee Yard Fah..wonder who is gonna be the praek/nang ek

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Whoa...that sounds great Tinah. I hope P'Nok Jariya will get the role. She has always been my idol. She would look so beautiful as the queen. Since P'Kai is the director/producer, I can already tell it will be an awesome lakorn!! I can't wait to find out more news...

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh since p'kai is the director..you can gurantee that the lakorn will be interesting..i love all of his princess type lakorn