Japanese Street Style

Muddie Murda

smile...
whoa...lol

if you look in the year 2002...and jump to 2004...it's like WHOA! lol

Thanks for sharing. I like their style. If only i was skinny...

*beats myself to death*

Hiatus

Super Momo
you know what I recently heard that Paris isn't the fashion mode city whatever Japan is slowly becoming THE creative/fashion mode city wtv =] lol europeens are running out of ideas hahaa

Nameless

N i n j a
I think Japanese styles are nice. They're creative. If you're a guy and you're young, the 'plucking' eyebrows is a must. lol.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
Muddie MuRda said:
whoa...lol

if you look in the year 2002...and jump to 2004...it's like WHOA! lol

Thanks for sharing. I like their style. If only i was skinny...

*beats myself to death*
[post="30568"][/post]​
i sooooooo agree with you.
i luv their style
it rocks!
too bad i ain't skinny enough either :(

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
it's funny how we thinkt heir style is cool but they try their best to be "americanized" over there haha .. =) i like their style but i put a little bit of america in it.. so i wont walk around looking liek a freak haha

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
KawaiiTennyo said:
it's funny how we thinkt heir style is cool but they try their best to be "americanized" over there haha .. =) i like their style but i put a little bit of america in it.. so i wont walk around looking liek a freak haha
[post="37641"][/post]​
thats funny i totally agree

mskinyi

hehe im soo into japanese street style... cept gyea im not soo skinny... buh i got mah haircut and mah mommi thinks it krayzie.. huyyyyyy mothers...

sueko

sarNie Egg
~ i luv how they aren't afraid to show their coulors ^_^ . but there are some that you wonder if they got attacked by wild animals :shock: and there are also some fashion where it just scared the crap out of me, but i still love there creativity!!!~ :wub: :wub: :wub:

Stace<3

sarNie Egg
wow...amazing...they are so COLORFUL...even i'm not that colorful...i wear mostly gray, black, white, and some colors...that's it...but i like their fashion...it's so unique!!!^^*

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i have to say i like japanese,thai,and lao hairstyles! or haircuts! it's so pretty!!

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE Japanese street fashion. It's original, creative and hot =) I just can't get enough of it. I like HK fashion too but its pretty much derived from the Japanese. I like the whole idea of contrasting bright colors, untamed hairstyles and layers.

Another related site;
http://www.style-arena.jp

macli

sarNie Hatchling
I wouldn't mind dressing like this cause I'm a wild person myself...my hair's streaked blue.

Anywase I can't dress like it cause I live in a different lifestyle and land...my parents will definitely kill me if they see me like that.