Japanese Stars

Nameless

N i n j a
Visit this link to see the before and after images of some Japanese stars which includes, Ayumi, Goto Maki, Gackt, Namie Amuro and etc.

LINK

credit goes to Naver

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
oh my!!!! gackt and takashi and tetsu are sooo cute!!!!!!!

*rapes*

but they mainly have girls only... *sighs*... i want more guy pictures!!!! ^0^

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
its kinda weird..like in their before pixs...they got like small eyes and then now they have big eyes...hehehe...lol...but yes, they look so freakin different now!

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know why namie amuro's on there...she looks the same..she's always had double eyelids...since she was small...and her nose has always been pointy...they just contour her nose more nowadays...cuz they have better make up.

ow_and_cow

sarNie Egg
in korea and especially japan plastic surgery is really cheap compared to anywhere else plus it's so widely available with high in demands its price goes down too. koreans are fixing their eyes to be bigger and such and at such young ages too. but do u dislike them more or now cuz u knew of their upgrades. its like someone saying this is so good, but what if i said that had bulls penis in it would you still say that now since i just told u ahahah. okie i digress; carry on.

kayti

sarNie Egg
omg goodness not we can't complain that they're all pretty cause we know there plastic now where the pretty ones..haha j/k

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
interesting...so many of them had their eyes fixed...but some still looks the same

max

sarNie Elites
Hee hee. I always like to see these Before and After pictures. It is such a dramatic change, no offense.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
damn where can i get my face done like that? so i take it, it's not a compliment when someone says u look japanese? :huh: i won't tell ppl they look japanese from now on, even if they do, cuz that would be like assuming they were once ugly before right? :mellow: