Japanese High School Musical

Discussion in 'Japanese' started by Contagious, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Contagious

Contagious sarNie Egg

Can someone give me more information about the Japanese High school musical that Kei (NEWS) is doing.

2. sulad

sulad sarNie Adult

Japanese have a "High School Musical" Tv-Series?
    Weird.

3. mainhiathao

mainhiathao sarNie Granny

a musical school......interesting...

4. Contagious

Contagious sarNie Egg

Yea, it's kinda like the american high school musical with Zac and Vannessa.

5. Tahmnong

Tahmnong sarNie Hatchling

It was a stage show that Kei did a couple months back, just like the American High School Musical haha
    Kei played the male lead :D
    I don't think it's ever been officially recorded and released on DVD or anything, but I think there are some fancams on Youtube. I"ll try and find the links~

6. fun

fun YGfamily

Are you serious! I love High School Musical! Hey don't hate, I am still young at heart. LOL!

Now it would be wonderful to see a Japanese High School Musical!

So is it confirm yet!!! I am so EXCITED!!!

7. Tahmnong

Tahmnong sarNie Hatchling

It already played ja~ It wasn't a movie, it was a stage show, like a play~ it performed for two or three weeks last June

Here was the commerical for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Yv3qTClvI

I remember all the Kei fangirls were FREAKING OUT when he kissed the girl on stage xDD

here's another clip about it~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg5HqDnzoAI

8. Pac

Pac sarNie Egg

xD thats kool~!! i love hsm lols ^^" the original is probably better... and the jap one looks weird -_-"

9. greenapple2

greenapple2 sarNie Hatchling

why didn't this suprise me?.... not to be mean but I though HSM was kinda cheesy = perfect for a Japanese version ; not hating on HSM or anything its' just while watching HSM, it reminded me a lot of Japanese drama because of all the exagerated stuff that they usually have (which I loved and enjoyed watching).